FlyDubai Incident: Pilot was stabbed on flight to Israel - diverted to Saudi Arabia

they lost the war and the narrative against Iran, and now they want to create some sort of justification to do something else........and they will get trumpy to do their dirty work once again
u can see the american navy again sending their ships to the region. america itself needs war machine to keep going so now watch iran and middle east again get targetted......its coming.......
third aircraft carrier on the way, it's already decided.
 

1st and 2nd pic "seem to be " same, I could be wrong, but 3rd one ?
 
Last edited:
Why would UAE cancel El Al pull approvals? I don't quite understand the logic..
The UAE has cancelled all flts from Israel, but logically speaking, I do expect repatriation flts to take place.

As to why? I think its retaliation for becoming part of a False Flag op, that could have gone horrible wrong.
 
The UAE has cancelled all flts from Israel, but logically speaking, I do expect repatriation flts to take place.

As to why? I think its retaliation for becoming part of a False Flag op, that could have gone horrible wrong.

a little too late to salvage their reputation (UAE) for being in bed with israel/zions.

Everyone knows them now for what they are and their true colors (UAE)

'DXB' and 'AUH' better watch out for rewards from Iran, soon. :D
 
Emirates FLYDUBAI need to release the flight logs and cockpit recorder what has really happened

isn't it a little fishy how there is NOTHING about the other pilot at all in any news anywhere.......not in UAE.......not in KSA.......not anywhere.

WTF are they all hiding or helping to hide?
 
a little too late to salvage their reputation (UAE) for being in bed with israel/zions.

Everyone knows them now for what they are and their true colors (UAE)

'DXB' and 'AUH' better watch out for rewards from Iran, soon. :D



Would not surprise me one tiny bit, UAE was part of this stage show by Israel .
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back
Top