Goenitz Elite Member Joined Apr 28, 2014 Messages 13,630 Reaction score 16,669 Reputation 3,962.2 Country of Origin Country of Residence Yesterday at 11:03 PM #346
Feroze Trusted Member Joined Apr 18, 2023 Messages 7,373 Reaction score 5,915 Reputation 2,134.3 Country of Origin Country of Residence Yesterday at 11:57 PM #347 I am still waiting for the interview of the Omani co-pilot. What a bastard he is for stabbing the pilot. Unless of course it was a false flag.
I am still waiting for the interview of the Omani co-pilot. What a bastard he is for stabbing the pilot. Unless of course it was a false flag.
M Mujahid Registered Member Joined Mar 8, 2026 Messages 155 Reaction score 310 Reputation 1,012.4 Country of Origin Country of Residence 44 minutes ago #348 Feroze said: I am still waiting for the interview of the Omani co-pilot. What a bastard he is for stabbing the pilot. Unless of course it was a false flag. Click to expand... Name and video of him from plane..
Feroze said: I am still waiting for the interview of the Omani co-pilot. What a bastard he is for stabbing the pilot. Unless of course it was a false flag. Click to expand... Name and video of him from plane..
clutch Elite Member Joined Aug 3, 2008 Messages 21,025 Reaction score 30,293 Reputation 3,738.3 Country of Origin Country of Residence 40 minutes ago #349
clutch Elite Member Joined Aug 3, 2008 Messages 21,025 Reaction score 30,293 Reputation 3,738.3 Country of Origin Country of Residence 38 minutes ago #350