• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Forget Gaza, Save Karachi

Areesh

Elite Member
Mar 30, 2010
I am from Karachi and I want to say to @Sainthood 2.0 that have some shame and don't use my city if you want people to forget about Gaza

We karachiites are always with Gaza no matter what

Starlord

Jan 1, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Karachi can not be saved unless PPPP govt is there, also people of Karachi are now with years of lawlessness become dirty, the more you clean the city certain type of people will always prefer the slum conditions, they will throw trash on the roads despite Govt putting large trash cans near by, we (Karachi wala's) love to live in filth.

Sainthood 2.0

Elite Member
Jul 23, 2021
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I am from Karachi and I want to say to @Sainthood 2.0 that have some shame and don't use my city if you want people to forget about Gaza

We karachiites are always with Gaza no matter what
1000021366.jpg

You understand the context right?

Last edited:

FreedomToThink

Aug 11, 2015
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Karachi can not be saved unless PPPP govt is there, also people of Karachi are now with years of lawlessness become dirty, the more you clean the city certain type of people will always prefer the slum conditions, they will throw trash on the roads despite Govt putting large trash cans near by, we (Karachi wala's) love to live in filth.

PPP waderas will never leave politics until you solve the main problem, Karachi along with the rest of Pakistan is doomed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest