• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

j_hungary

Professional
Oct 24, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
@j_hungary you gave an estimate of casualties and how the invasion would go near the start, do you want to update that assessment now?

can you also provide a similar one for an Israeli invasion of south Lebanon, presume up to Litani river?
It wasn't my assessment. I said before the entire thing kick off, IDF run the number to the DoD which a Colonel (he is now a Brigadier General) I know told me they were expecting 150,000-300,000 Palestinian casualty (Killed/Wounded/Missing) with different plan and about 20,000 IDF Casualty.

I would say the number is right about the ballpark figure I would have gone for if the direction of the war being unchanged.

By the way, the current figure most intelligence agency estimate is quite close to the lower ceiling, we have between 120,000 to 160,000 Palestinian casualty and about 10000 IDF Casualty at this point.

Persian Gulf

INT'L MOD
Feb 19, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Agreed, which is why the Israeli demand is irrational. And it's irrational by design. To justify a war on Lebanon. Problem is US for Netanyahu and his gang, US is not willing to fight the war for them at the moment. But we can't underestimate the Zionist Blinkens determination to fight for Israel 'as a Jew' in his own words.
it is irrational but they do not care about rationality when they have an endless supply of 2,000lb mk-84 bombs from the US

Users who are viewing this thread