Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

But for an Indian who would probably be seen even lower than Arabs by the white Zionists that are making the decision to genocide Gazan?

Hate Muslims as much as you want(plus a** licking) but surely there is something called having self-respect for your own race and kind?

It blows my mind that some Indians hate Muslims more than they have self-respect for who they are.

They are DALITS.

No indians are fighting for Israel. Israelis of Indian descent are. There is a small minority of Indians Jews from Maharashtra known as Bene Israel https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bene_Israel
and even a smaller minority from North East India knwon as Bnei Menashe https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bnei_Menashe who have migrated to Israel over the past few decades. They are no longer Indians and if their children were born in Israel those children will have to fight regardless of whether they like/dislike palestinians since military service is compulsory there.
BS.

No indians are fighting for Israel. Israelis of Indian descent are. There is a small minority of Indians Jews from Maharashtra known as Bene Israel https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bene_Israel
and even a smaller minority from North East India knwon as Bnei Menashe https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bnei_Menashe who have migrated to Israel over the past few decades. They are no longer Indians and if their children were born in Israel those children will have to fight regardless of whether they like/dislike palestinians since military service is compulsory there.
There are Indians fighting for Israel. Reports suggest over 400. You can dress it up however you want. I know some get incredible pleasure killing Muslims AND at the same time being able to please the white man - gives them satisfaction.

There are Indians fighting for Israel. Reports suggest over 400. You can dress it up however you want. I know some get incredible pleasure killing Muslims AND at the same time being able to please the white man - gives them satisfaction.

400 :unsure: in India that is like number of people who stop, stand and watch a ditch being dug by a JCB

Do you hear any other non-white or non-Jew going to fight for the Zionist entity to kill Gazans?

India and Indians have been found out here.

No Indian is fighting in Israel for love for Israel/Jews or hate for Palestinians/Muslims. If there are 400 of this Indians fighting there, they are most likely Indian Jews who have migrated to Israel under some 'home coming' scheme that Israel offers to Jews, one of my Jew friend migrated to Israel in early 2000s, he may be fighting or his son, some may be tricked in fighting like in Russia or some may be mercenaries but not India > Israel route but India > Some other country > Israel route, India doesn't have private fighters, heck it's hell to buy a pistol here forget about being a soldier

400 :unsure: in India that is like number of people who stop, stand and watch a ditch being dug by a JCB
Give them American guns and bullets - order from a white man - could kill 1000s. Anyone getting satisfaction and pleasure from killing kids and women - next level bro. Some maybe doing for financial gain - some just have hatred for Muslim but some think they will be accepted and embraced by the Jewish community. In reality the self appointed supreme race don’t give a hoot for the browns

No Indian is fighting in Israel for love for Israel/Jews or hate for Palestinians/Muslims. If there are 400 of this Indians fighting there, they are most likely Indian Jews who have migrated to Israel under some 'home coming' scheme that Israel offers to Jews, one of my Jew friend migrated to Israel in early 2000s, he may be fighting or his son, some may be tricked in fighting like in Russia or some may be mercenaries but not India > Israel route but India > Some other country > Israel route, India doesn't have private fighters, heck it's hell to buy a pistol here forget about being a soldier

Have you forgotten about the Youtube/X videos of "Phull sapport" for the entity last year from Indian Hindus offering to fight with the Zionist terrorists?

What is the point of Hindutvatis killing Palestinians when they cannot fight Pakistan next door?

Give them American guns and bullets - order from a white man - could kill 1000s. Anyone getting satisfaction and pleasure from killing kids and women - next level bro. Some maybe doing for financial gain - some just have hatred for Muslim but some think they will be accepted and embraced by the Jewish community. In reality the self appointed supreme race don’t give a hoot for the browns

I wouldn't be surprised that the phull sapport brigade is doing free of cost.

Have you forgotten about the Youtube/X videos of "Phull sapport" for the entity last year from Indian Hindus offering to fight with the Zionist terrorists?

Born and raised in Manipur. Fighting for Netanyahu. Incredible India. Hatred for the musselman and appeasing their white friends. Perhaps their skin will become lighter…….

Born and raised in Manipur. Fighting for Netanyahu. Incredible India. Hatred for the musselman and appeasing their white friends. Perhaps their skin will become lighter…….

Never underestimate the will power of a Hindutva. When he days phull sapport he really means it.

Doesn't it surprise you that Hindutvatis are prospering in Gulf states despite such news?

Never underestimate the will power of a Hindutva. When he days phull sapport he really means it.

Doesn't it surprise you that Hindutvatis are prospering in Gulf states despite such news?

Im afraid muslims have been understimating how much hatred and harm the hindutva represent.

We know that xtians historically were ruthless genocidal barbarians, and we know that zionist jews are cunning liars hellbent on replacing the crusaders as the most abhorent creatures on earth.

But do muslims ever think the same of Hindutva? Who possibly are even worse than crusaders who atleast on paper had some moral groundings. Muslims are used to think of indians as harmelss brown people who love to dance and make goofy movies. But it will be a grave mistake to believe that is all there is to it.

Im afraid muslims have been understimating how much hatred and harm the hindutva represent.

We know that xtians historically were ruthless genocidal barbarians, and we know that zionist jews are cunning liars hellbent on replacing the crusaders as the most abhorent creatures on earth.

But do muslims ever think the same of Hindutva? Who possibly are even worse than crusaders who atleast on paper had some moral groundings. Muslims are used to think of indians as harmelss brown people who love to dance and make goofy movies. But it will be a grave mistake to believe that is all there is to it.

Ive been trying to argue this point for years

Do you know what I get for it? Repeated warnings, bans and speed limits (I've got one now for arguing India has very little to do with IVC)

I'm glad to say Muslims are indeed waking up to the Hindus and understanding why India went through partition

It's the Arabs that are a problem, same with Israel it's the Arabs and GCC Arabs in particular who seem to be a special kind of moronic

Bangladeshi even have understood now,
Indian Muslims themselves got it after decades of denial

Whether the enemy be Zionists or hindutva the Muslim world will need to hate and confront these enemies eventually

Don't trust them and prepare

Israel will break, it's a slow process but they won't survive the middle east

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back