Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

The israeli soldiers are wearing knickers on their head and sexually stimulating themselves. They are raping prisoners. The Hamas leader is escaping and not raping - wearing knickers on the head or wearing a bra to get a kick out of cross dressing. See the difference my little brown garcon?
I would be very pleased to have sources for the rape of prisoners by IDF soldiers. Some serious one.
Please not a testimony of a previoulsly jailed gaza people.... (= zero credibility).

" Palestinians are a plague for everyone" : mainly for the arabs neighbors.

that was the meaning of what I wrote. Isolating a part of a sentence from a whole is not correct and/or fair.
I don’t care what you meant and what context. You cry blue murder when someone says anything anti Jewish and link it to antisemitism yet you show great hatred for Muslims and insinuate Palestinians are a plague for everyone?
What do you want this forum admin to do? Treat you differently? Is it a case of all animals are equal but some more equal than others?

I would be very pleased to have sources for the rape of prisoners by IDF soldiers. Some serious one.
Please not a testimony of a previoulsly jailed gaza people.... (= zero credibility).
I’m not here to please a Muslim hater like you. You have access to Google and this thread. A couple of weeks ago an Israeli soldier or a pack of them were caught raping a prisoner and after the altercation he needed medical attention with severe injuries. You are deliberately acting like the Virgin Mary when it comes to Israeli war crimes. You cannot be this stupid. Google it yourself

Will that make you more French? Will it make your skin lighter 😂?

It is not worthy of a senior level person like you to keep getting engaged with that guy; I believe you, because of your considerable nice experiences with Jews, have been quite tolerant and even supportive of the good people among Jews and recognize their legit rights.
That guy can be shredded by the hormonal 'boys' in this forum quite easily.

It is not worthy of a senior level person like you to keep getting engaged with that guy; I believe you, because of your considerable nice experiences with Jews, have been quite tolerant and even supportive of the good people among Jews and recognize their legit rights.
That guy can be shredded by the hormonal 'boys' in this forum quite easily.
Agree with you bro.
His vile and vile that’s anti Muslamic is astonishing and I get raked in especially when he continues to deny his own heritage.
Someone today to continue saying the Palestinians deserve or they are a plague is enough to help you make your mind up about this character
Thanks for the advice

Reactions: BP2
Regardless of what other countries in the region think of Israel as a pariah state or not, it has established its regional power status in this conflict. In contrast, the surrounding countries that spent billions upon billions on weapons remained frozen in fear. Let's not forget that Netanyahu warned Arab leaders if they wished to keep their seats, they best know what to do. It couldn't have gotten any more shameful than that.
That is a status quo depending on two factors; 1º.- US money flows. 2º.- Iran weakness because no huge conventional army.

At the point that US cannot sustain another Israeli war (that boiling point will reach soon) and Iran has access to the BRICS markets and money flows to Iran piggy bank, Israel will be off...

Arabs are at the exact position they want to be in the History.

The major operations carried out by the Palestinian and regional resistance groups on Sunday, September 15, are as follows:

Al-Qassam Brigades' operations:

• Confronted Israeli forces and engaged in fierce clashes with them in the Zaghoul neighborhood in Balata camp, north of the occupied West Bank, using machine guns.
  • In a complex operation in the Al-Jneina neighborhood near the Abed Al-Rahman Mosque, east of Rafah city, targeted a D9 military bulldozer with an Al-Yassin 105 shell.
Al-Quds Brigades' operations:

• Engaged in fierce clashes with Israeli forces using machine guns and explosive devices in Balata camp, occupied West Bank.
  • Engaged in fierce clashes with Israeli forces in the eastern neighborhood and Wadi Izz El-Din Axis of Jenin, occupied West Bank, using bullets and explosive devices.
Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades' operations:

• Targeted positions of Israeli soldiers and their military vehicles in the “Netzarim” axis with short-range 107mm rockets.

No he isnt. Hes quite normal and pointing out the obvious. Now i suggest you park the antisemitic card where the sun doesnt shine - especially when you have publicly posted Palestinians are a plague to society - what does that make you?
Please ban this guy permanently. I have seen his troll posts quite often and still wondering this guy is present on this forum.

There is a "Ignore feature" on forum use it to cancel out BP2
It will hide his comments and idiotic mindset

Why read such filth comments and mindset

You would be just anguishing your own mental health

Facts [Confirmed by all World Media Sources]
-40,000 Dead Unarmed civilians , 180,000 with under rubble possible dead (War crime)
-75% of Infrastructure destroyed
-85% of Hospitals made dysfunctional (War crime)
-Confirmed reports of Prisoner abuse (War crime)
- Attack on Doctors and Nurses , unarmed (War Crime)
- Attack on Water Wells and reservoirs

International Court Decision Against Israel backed by Nations of World for War Crime

Last edited:
Is the United Nations a reliable source for you?

And the same was confirmed by International Court of Justice. Google it please for the source of your choice

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back