Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Saudi Arabia won't normalize with this Nathanyahu government.. after him there might be another government cabinet that will consider the two state solution..
Saudi Arabia was willing to normalise with this Netanyahu government before October 2023

Netanyahu is the symptom of far right Israeli population, not the cause

Saudi Arabia was willing to normalise with this Netanyahu government before October 2023

Netanyahu is the symptom of far right Israeli population, not the cause
On what conditions..or did you forget that part???

A sensible article on an Israeli site. Even Netanyahu has been saying things like 'friendly Arab governments' over the last some months. Remember the rhetoric not long ago: All Arabs are out to destroy Israel due to 'anti-semitism'?? But such has a couple of tiny militias humbled Israel! Oh, how the Mighties have Fallen! This article is sensible-- suggesting a recipe for Israel's survival, which was, is and will remain, to be part of the Middle East instead of a self-proclaimed 'The Last Outpost of the West in the Middle East'.
But even this article doesn't address the root cause of this conflict: Israeli occupation, suppression, humiliation and displacements of Palestinians; however, I think the writer and the readers know what needs to be done.

While Iran is strategically playing offense, Israel is tactically playing defense. To play the same game, Israel must adopt a strategic calculus that regionally integrates it in the region. Iran’s attempts to engulf Israel with security threats must be met by Israel isolating Iran.

This isn’t only an Israeli, or a Saudi interest. It is also an American one, which is why the US continues to invest resources to advance such a deal with diplomatic opportunities, such as Ambassador Bandar Al Saud’s recent MEAD address, alongside deepening security collaborations through the platforms offered by CENTCOM.

Building on the Abraham Accords to enhance economic ties and military interconnectedness between signatories can lead to an Abraham Accords 2.0. To win in its war against Iran and its proxies, Israel must look through a wider prism at the conflict. Such a deal is the key to achieving a lasting Israeli victory beyond its current war.

Yea but but
As long as Israel continues to kill and enroach on palestinians, no amount of socalled Abraham Accord is gonna help.

Thats the main issue here.
To Israels own fault, it killed the viability of a two-state solution, which Netanyahooo even bragged about playing a big part in. A succesful two-state solution could actually have dissipated the conflict and regional hatred toward Israel. But now that window is long gone, especially after recent Genocide.

Iran wont have to ask for goodwill from Arab or wider muslim worlds populace. Israel gave it to its enemies on a silver plate by being a arrogant genocidal regime.

Arguably Saudi Arabian influence on non-Arab muslim world is in decline and will continue to decline as Asian continent re-emerges.

Israel became a victim of its own actions. God warns against agression, it repeated many times in the Quran, God hates agressors.

On what conditions..or did you forget that part???
I said what conditions in my other post. steps towards Palestinian State. it's a reasonable stance but we all know this isn't happening. the concern is that Saudi Arabia accepts a fake step as an excuse to normalise relations

I said what conditions in my other post. steps towards Palestinian State. it's a reasonable stance but we all know this isn't happening. the concern is that Saudi Arabia accepts a fake step as an excuse to normalise relations
How did you conclude that? by hatred or ignorance?

Who is behind the idea of the two state solution since year 2000?

The name of deal "Abraham accords" give a clue about who is the main beneficiary.
"Abraham" is the english romanization of hebrew Abraham name.
The Arabic romanization is "Ibrahim".

Why is called "Abraham accord" and is not called "Ibrahim accord"?

How did you conclude that? by hatred or ignorance?

Who is behind the idea of the two state solution since year 2000?
I said it's a concern not my conclusion

saudis invented two state solution now? just the other day one of the highest Saudi ministers was in London for a talk alongside an Israeli official and he was complaining that the US was not doing enough to fight against Yemen ... the same Yemen fighting Israel

I said it's a concern not my conclusion

saudis invented two state solution now? just the other day one of the highest Saudi ministers was in London for a talk alongside an Israeli official and he was complaining that the US was not doing enough to fight against Yemen ... the same Yemen fighting Israel
What other day? KSA and Houthis have a peace deal now since at least 8 months..

Yes it is Saudi Arabia that has proposed the two state solution in around the year 2000..

Users who are viewing this thread

• Pakistan Defence Latest

Latest Posts

Back