Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Syrian media: Hezbollah members were injured in Syria after radio communications devices exploded

Syrian and Iranian Revolutionary Guard media outlets: Several Hezbollah members were injured in Syria and were taken to the hospital after the communication devices they were carrying exploded.

Security sources told Reuters: More than 1,000 people were injured in Lebanon in the explosion of wireless communication devices

@AlArabiya_Brk

1726613906002.jpeg

There is no time left to discuss this. But it is a sinking feeling, a foreboding, a depressing feeling I have is that the world is marching toward a World War III.

you should not post graphic footage like this
I really don’t like viewing stuff like that either but I think Israel has declared war hezbollah can’t say just a fight of attrition retribution has to be massive no more playing the wait game use your biggest cards and go all out Iranian political leadership has been attacked so iran can’t pretend not be involved here’s the only positive they attack today or tomorrow they can get a pass many civilians have injured or killed because of this America may attempt to play tag but they won’t attack iran or Hezbollah Arab countries will not be defending Israel this time or they will expect a revolt the next day

Still watching this video but Colonel Larry Wilkerson, who I greatly respect, is starting to say in this part of the video the the recent US Pentagon / CENTCOM guy visiting Israel gave a message that America is NOT going go get involved and that a signal was sent to Israel by withdrawing one of the aircraft careers. Of course Wilkerson doesn't know for sure--and none of us here.
But what we all DO KNOW is that Israel is trying to drag a reluctant America into a regional war which many Americans now rightly see as a war for Netanyahu's personal motives.

Still watching this video but Colonel Larry Wilkerson, who I greatly respect, is starting to say in this part of the video the the recent US Pentagon / CENTCOM guy visiting Israel gave a message that America is NOT going go get involved and that a signal was sent to Israel by withdrawing one of the aircraft careers. Of course Wilkerson doesn't know for sure--and none of us here.
But what we all DO KNOW is that Israel is trying to drag a reluctant America into a regional war which many Americans now rightly see as a war for Netanyahu's personal motives.

If Wilkerson is right, it is an incredible development!!

Urgent | A Lebanese security source told Al Jazeera: The communications devices that exploded were booby-trapped in advance

@AJABreaking

The booby-trapped pager is made in Taiwan

1726618884184.png

The New York Times, citing officials: Hezbollah requested more than 3,000 pagers from the Taiwanese company, Gold Apollo.

@AJA_Egypt

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back