• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

EugeneP

May 7, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Not everything should be viewed through 'Zionist' lens. She is a French nationalist and against immigration to France. Especially non-European kind. You may call her a racist, if you want. But honestly, we visited Paris a few years back and it felt like a dump. During daytime, we would visit museums, palaces etc., and in the evening, there would be street fights between Arabs and Africans, sometimes involving knives. This is a message by a young woman in France who has to suffer daily indignities:

Translation:

Persian Gulf

INT'L MOD
Feb 19, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Hezbollah rockets have 80% success rate, 2 IDF terrorists injured

Two IDF terrorists were lightly wounded by a rocket impact in the northern city of Kiryat Shmona earlier this evening, the Nazi military says.

Hezbollah launched a barrage of five rockets from Lebanon at Kiryat Shmona, some of which impacted the city and caused damage.

Damage was caused to a home in Kiryat Shmona by a direct rocket impact, local authorities say.

The Kiryat Shmona municipality says one of the five rockets launched from Lebanon was intercepted, while the other four hit the city, including one that struck a home.

VCheng

RETIRED MOD
Sep 19, 2010
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
It's absolutely a realistic option but it requires continued resistance NOW

CRAP like the Abraham accords is defeat, it's accepting a enemy and their theft of your land and slaughter of your people, hell it even justifies the slaughter because the occupier achieved what they wanted, they got the land and they got acceptance and all the had to do was kill and oppress you

This is tough on the Palestinians, very tough but we cannot allow their sacrifice to go in vain

We MUST at all costs stop any deals with the muslim world, and any deals that do occur must be countered with outright hatred of the Jew at a basic population level

I've said this before, the Jew crossed a line that will cost them and haunt them

It is easy to pontificate like that sitting in the UK. That is all I can say about your enthusiasm.

hussain0216

Elite Member
May 28, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
It is easy to pontificate like that sitting in the UK. That is all I can say about your enthusiasm.

The Palestinians suffer the most, they are the front line and we cannot allow their suffering and sacrifices to go in vain

Jan 29, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Because i live in a western country and am a proud citizen. Would expect our media to atleast be somewhat fair and balanced. It matters to me because muslims are constantly potrayed in negative light by some vested interests.
Proud Citizen. I would say you are too innocent.

VCheng

RETIRED MOD
Sep 19, 2010
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
The Palestinians suffer the most, they are the front line and we cannot allow their suffering and sacrifices to go in vain

Well, right now the poor Palestinians seem to be catching the worst of it. What those sacrifices will achieve still remains to be seen.

925boy

Sep 10, 2016
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Israel might use several neutron bombs to take out Hezbollah hideouts.
If Israel does that, then Houthis will likely follow through on their threat to bomb Dimona nuclear facility.
Any analysis on whether this will be a winning tactic?
Lol- Israel may win something, but it wont probably be its war against Hezbollah.
I'm >50 % we are going to see some nuclear escalation soon.
Hmm....if that nuclear escalation involves Iran, then we know the answer to the question about whether Iran has nuclear weapons or not.

925boy

Sep 10, 2016
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Just no.

That will be the end of the entity as otherwise there will be all-out war.

Iran has already said that if there is a full scale war in Lebanon, then it would be fully involved and it will then be a "war of annihilation".
Good points.
Too many people think the Zionist entity will be able to get out of the hole it is in now - no as the noose will be slowly tightened around it till it eventually suffocates.
Iran will not allow the Zyunist entity to get out of the deeep hole it dug itself into,i am very confident of this,because this is the closest/best chance Iran has had since the Islamic revolution to actually collapse Israel,free Palestine and take control of Quds away from it.

Mahmoud Abbas is also likely to vanish or be taken out around the time the abusive entity's current life ends.

Users who are viewing this thread