• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Persian Gulf

INT'L MOD
Feb 19, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Donate to help Palestinian girl with broken jaw receive medical treatment

A few days ago a video of a Palestinian girl (Mazyouna) with the bottom half of her jaw hanging off / missing went viral on social media. It was truly heart breaking. I won't share the video because it is very graphic. She lost two of her young siblings in the same Israeli bombing.

Fortunately, today we discovered she is receiving medical attention from Fajr Scientific in Gaza, but she needs to be evacuated to receive surgery. Please consider donating to Fajr by selecting the option for "evacuation of Maziounah from Gaza".

@Falcon29 @Unknowntruth @Hassan Al-Somal I donated and ask you guys to consider donating too.

Last edited:

lightning f57

Feb 27, 2022
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Donate to help Palestinian girl with broken jaw receive medical treatment

A few days ago a video of a Palestinian girl (Mazyouna) with the bottom half of her jaw hanging off / missing went viral on social media. It was truly heart breaking. I won't share the video because it is very graphic. She lost two of her young siblings in the same Israeli bombing.

Fortunately, today we discovered she is receiving medical attention from Fajr Scientific in Gaza, but she needs to be evacuated to receive surgery. Please consider donating to Fajr by selecting the option for "evacuation of Maziounah from Gaza".

@Falcon29 @Unknowntruth @Hassan Al-Somal I donated and ask you guys to consider donating too.

How do we donate

Users who are viewing this thread