Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

The United Nations General Assembly adopts a resolution calling for an end to the Israeli occupation of the Palestinian territories within a year

View attachment 65738

They can pass all the resolutions they like, and maybe even Jesus can come down, put his notary on a resolution, and in the end, nothing will happen.

It's amazing what the Israelis have achieved thus far and continue to achieve in this conflict. I tip my hat off to them.

Palestine is the laboratory of the Israeli military-techno complex: surveillance, home demolitions, indefinite incarceration and hi-tech brutаlity tools that the 'start-up nation' exports to democracies and despots all over the world.

There’s a whole book about it

1726698649048.jpeg

@narrative_hole

🇺🇸
US UN Ambassador:

Last edited:
when wat begun i suggested as ordinary internet larper to switch all comms to analog devices apparently rightly so.
if you want to use digital tech you need full supervision within chain supply in order to obtain certain security levels and that is basic non compromise thing to do.
analogue or digital doesn't make much difference here. the question is whether you need to import it and whether Israel can infiltrate that supply chain and place tiny explosives in it before it reaches Lebanon in a way that is almost impossible to detect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back