Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Ursula von der Leyen says disinformation and misinformation are the biggest thrеаts

Urges censorship of online content that contradicts official rеgime narratives

1726700098617.jpeg

@narrative_hole

They can pass all the resolutions they like, and maybe even Jesus can come down, put his notary on a resolution, and in the end, nothing will happen.

It's amazing what the Israelis have achieved thus far and continue to achieve in this conflict. I tip my hat off to them.
Now you are thinking like one of them..but know that without the US.. they might not even exist today..let alone achieve anything..

They can pass all the resolutions they like, and maybe even Jesus can come down, put his notary on a resolution, and in the end, nothing will happen.

It's amazing what the Israelis have achieved thus far and continue to achieve in this conflict. I tip my hat off to them.
Based on reading your comments lately, you come across as an Indian troll. A lot of pro Israel and USA comments lately from you

Interesting, the popular genocidal Rabbi Friedman, the same man who say slaughter women and children and animals said this before the terrorism in Lebanon. They trying to bring their Messiah. This deathcult willing to do God knows what, WW3 to achieve their aims?

Last edited:
Please skip being Chinese sales person.
Do you think that Chinese will loos a penny because of Muslims?
What Muslims can offer to Chinese, clapping of highly trained seals or buying the cheapest goods, which they have to anyway?
In North Korea so many died out of hunger, I am almost sure that the West helped Korea more than China.

Inst there information out there that shows the Isreal steals tech from the USA and sells it to China? Isreal is of great value to china, they will speak well to fool the easily fooled Islamic masses, but Isreal is of great value to them. Chinese will balance relations but they won't do anything to harm the western spy "isreal" brings to them.

Now you are thinking like one of them..but know that without the US.. they might not even exist today..let alone achieve anything..

I do not need to think like them; my comment is based on the political realism of the situation and the actors' role in international relations. As a Pakistani-American, I've been versed in the American thought process since the age of two and believe its might is right to be the correct approach.

Without the U.S., the Israelis have support from mid-to-large European powers—a blank check. On the other hand, the Arabs had USSR support, so things balanced out. Let's not forget that in one of the conflicts, the French imposed an embargo on arms during the conflict, and out came their Kifr jet. So you see, the Israelis have evolved, but the same couldn't be said of the surrounding nations; they could have taken their friendship with the USSR to develop homegrown but didn't and tilted to the U.S., practically cutting off your nose in the process, putting all your eggs and hopes into your enemies basket.

Until you get the fear of the U.S. out of your hearts, the ME will continue to suffer, and the same goes for Pakistan. As you see, I've been saying from the last forum, Gen. Bajwa screwed relations with China to entice the U.S. the point being we aren't even loyal to some that genuinely want to help us. So my criticism isn't just for ME, but Pakistan, Iran, etc.

Last edited:
Taiwan company prepares lawsuit after its licensed pagers were used in Israeli tеrror аttack

Israel has attacked Taiwan's sovereignty by using it's electronics as a means to carry out State Terrorism

This behavior will impact trust in consumer goods across the globe and will bring markets down

Should be taken to international trade court as well
The company whose products were tempered with will lose tremendous amount of financial damages

Sanction + Billions in damages

Users who are viewing this thread

Back