Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

إِنَّا ِلِلَّٰهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ
A very bright soul was taken away by a maniac Terrorist Israel

The Muslim nations of the region need to act
Unfortunately, no one is going to act except those that are already fighting. We are led either by cowards or traitors or both.

I do not need to think like them; my comment is based on the political realism of the situation and the actors' role in international relations. As a Pakistani-American, I've been versed in the American thought process since the age of two and believe its might is right to be the correct approach.

Without the U.S., the Israelis have support from mid-to-large European powers—a blank check. On the other hand, the Arabs had USSR support, so things balanced out. Let's not forget that in one of the conflicts, the French imposed an embargo on arms during the conflict, and out came their Kifr jet. So you see, the Israelis have evolved, but the same couldn't be said of the surrounding nations; they could have taken their friendship with the USSR to develop homegrown but didn't and tilted to the U.S., practically cutting off your nose in the process, putting all your eggs and hopes into your enemies basket.

Until you get the fear of the U.S. out of your hearts, the ME will continue to suffer, and the same goes for Pakistan. As you see, I've been saying from the last forum, Gen. Bajwa screwed relations with China to entice the U.S. the point being we aren't even loyal to some that genuinely want to help us. So my criticism isn't just for ME, but Pakistan, Iran, etc.
I've been versed in the American thought process since my very youth too.. what you are missing in your thought though is that it is a religious war since the crusades..the USSR was atheist and pragmatic..it was selling weapons to the ME, not supporting it like Europe used to support Israel or the US afterwards with Financing its existence and transfer of technology..

Now things have changed my dear.. many ME countries are more advanced then what you can think.. just imagine if a militia like the Houthis can have sophisticated Ballistic Missiles, even hypersonic ones.. what Nations with all their might in the ME ..might have now under their belts..The only thing they come short on vis-a-vis the US and Europe is the number of nukes..

Unfortunately, no one is going to act except those that are already fighting. We are led either by cowards or traitors or both.
It is not about Israel....no one want to see their country look like Gaza by the US..

On the contrary
Egypt-Turkey-Syria-Iraq-Iran-Saudia+Algeria + (Pakistan)
Need to stamp their authority - Give an Ultimatum "STOP AT ONCE" to Israel or face consequences. This is Declaration of War threat

1. Israel has committed Genocide in Gaza , expanding to West bank
  2. Now Mass Terrorism on population of Lebnoon

Other muslim nations (not mentioned above) need to step up diplomatic effort

This is needed

A maniac like Israel can only be contained and stopped with Stern Response at Nation to Nation Level

This is not just Gaza, now it is Lebnoon
Yesterday it was Syria....
Before that it was Libya

There is a systemic Genocide against Muslims in region

Muslim Forces need to be on the Palestinian Ground

Last edited:
analogue or digital doesn't make much difference here. the question is whether you need to import it and whether Israel can infiltrate that supply chain and place tiny explosives in it before it reaches Lebanon in a way that is almost impossible to detect.
It has huge difference. How many land wired phones are blown off?

It has huge difference. How many land wired phones are blown off?
My fear is that even the house hold items could have been rigged with explosives devices which aren’t detectable.The Americans have played a major part in this operation while they fully support Israel on everything.

My fear is that even the house hold items could have been rigged with explosives devices which aren’t detectable.The Americans have played a major part in this operation while they fully support Israel on everything.
it is legitimate concern any device exposed to wireless/radio frequency signals would be exposed for potential blast.
first step to remedy is to cancel all orders of electronic devices from western owned and related companies and sign new contracts with various security protocols with chinese ones, so as from any disaster arise new opportunity to punch back with your wallet assets towards enemy and help yourself with safety.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back