Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Gaza is contained and blocked by zionists and their slaves but Lebanon is not, so there is no excuse that all kind of weapons, materials or any other help start flowing to the Hezbollah, jews want all out war and they will probably get it, question is will it be under their terms completely or contained.

The Zionists want the battle fought on their terms, they want to drag the Americans in

They want the Hezbollah to react and start firing when Israeli forces are not in position so Israeli A.D and U.S assets can protect Israel

They are trying to instigate Hezbollah, don't get me wrong Israel is indeed attacking but take the number of attacks with a pinch of salt, the numbers and their success are overinflated for propaganda..

Their is if course a tipping point where Hezbollah feels it must now react and go into attack mode

But the situation is vastly different to Gaza which is trapped, Lebanon has supply lines that can't be blocked

Also note, none of the resistance is attacking, not from Yemen, Syria, Iraq or anywhere
They want to launch from different directions at the same time and the perfect time would be when the Israeli gather enough forces and make a move into Lebanon

Then Israel becomes a invasion force, America has already told Israel it does not want a wider war and it does not want to help Israel if it invades Lebanon
Israel would prefer for the resistance to attack Israel, draw in the U.S to defend from multiple missiles, then use that as a pretext to invade Lebanon

At the moment, MANY MANY things are in motion

Hezbollah can only take so much pain before its forced to attack, it's very interesting to see if their plan works

I am not familiar with German Police stance with Palestinians
I do hear they are Universally rough with all protesters

A friend who lives in Illinois, a Lebanese Christian with family in the Lebanese government, said the Israelis are knocking out Hezbollah ammo depots and other stockpiles and, in some instances, in the South with penetrating bombs to take out tunnels that are storing arms or could be used in hit-and-run tactics. He said per them; it's all direct hits as if they have a map of all facilities; their assessment is Hezbollah is being degraded at a much more rapid pace than at the beginning of the conflict in 2006.

The Lebanese government, per his relatives, will stand by and not engage Israel if a conflict breaks out; they want to limit the conflict to the border region. This assessment could change, but it is not likely to at the moment, thus solidifying the cuck status of the Lebanese military.

@LeGenD @Waz

It's possible that once a full-blown war breaks out, we could see the end of Hezbollah or degraded to such an extent it would never pose another threat again.

Israel, in my opinion, is about to change the face of the region soon.
If this happens, it will be a major strategic victory for Israel.

It's possible that once a full-blown war breaks out, we could see the end of Hezbollah or degraded to such an extent it would never pose another threat again.

Israel, in my opinion, is about to change the face of the region soon.
Last time someone predicted something like this back in 2006, south Lebanon was liberated from Israeli occupation.

Bibi said yesterday they want to change the face of the region and this guy repeats it. so obviously their goals would be a good victory. but it's not realistic
Hezbollah is not trapped like Hamas that it can be defeated

That's the reason why Israel wants to control the Philadelphia corridor to try and stop Hamas from regrouping and being resupplied

Hezbollah has been attacked numerous times over 4 decades now, they just keep rebuilding, restocking and Keep going

Just a few weeks from the election day in America, these are the main headlines on NY Times.
The war has started and I want to LAUGH at those idiots here who were saying Hezbollah was attacking the towers while that allowed time for Iran to develop nukes. Bunch of idiots! And they are not even 'useful idiots'.

1726951821888.png

this is Zionist hopium

Hezbollah is heavily fortified not just in the south but also in the Beqaa with large borders with Syria. it will always be a threat

You can call it "hopium"; it will not change the ground realities. Answer me this: in the previous conflicts, have the Israelis been as violent as they've shown themselves in Gaza and the West Bank this time? From 2008 to 2020, on record, 5500 Palestinians have been killed; within the last year alone, up to now, 42,000 have been killed that are accounted for. They now control every access point in Gaza, including the Philadelphia Corridor, which is making the Egyptians cry like a village woman and completely disregarding every known human rights and children in conflict zone rights conventions.

As I mentioned, their fortifications are being demolished, a shock and awe moment they are experiencing in front of their eyes. The Israelis will have no problem demolishing Beqaa to make it Gaza 2.0 if it comes down to it; as for the Syrian border, the Israelis have been striking at transport vehicles for over a decade and could intensify strikes unchallenged.

Do you remember Nasrallah saying he would not have ordered the capture of two Israeli soldiers had he known that it would trigger such a war?

Please pray that some peace is restored; if not, the Israelis will make him meet his creator soon.

[I am going to be away for some hours to attend a family event]. But, yes, THE WAR, has started. And it was inevitable because in Netanyahu's calculations, start now so that the new Administration would 'inherit' the war and in the on-going electoral politics, neither of the two political parties would try to stop Netanyahu--they need the AIPAC support. In America, as we saw, a tiny difference between Bush and Gore in 2000 was enough to crown Bush. Just a few hundreds votes or a few dozens millions of $$ can make the difference.

Doesn’t look like Hezbollah is at all prepared for an all out war. They are getting pummeled and lots of their leaders are getting taken out so easy. It looks like they were only looking for tit for tat strikes. They are going to have to look inward and figure out their true capabilities and which steps to take. Before all that, they are going to have to clamp down on traitors. They have very big problem with moles, Hamas under more extreme circumstances has held up way better with much weaker weaponry under siege.

Many believe, at this point, Hezbollah is compromised top-down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back