Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

This is explicit intent to bomb southern Lebanon like Gaza, civilians must take precaution and evacuate to safer places or nearby settlements with underground protection facilities.

Like I said earlier their plan is to annex parts of southern Lebanon in the long run. It's the only way they will be able to move their IDPs from the North back to their homes.

Pressure is growing in Israel as people in the North have been displaced for some time now, interestingly 50% of the population supports a wider war with Hezbollah whilst the remainder are either opposed to a wider conflict or undecided.

As the war drags on the appetite of citizens will sour, as neither the hostages have been rescued/recovered nor any sight to the end in conflict.

Israel therefore may be looking to make symbolic strikes to please the masses and remove pressure domestically.

Internationally it is yes to be seen what if any influence can be brought to bare against Israel and other parties to return to the discussion table.

Based on last two weeks of incidents - that now looks to be near impossible.

Like I said earlier their plan is to annex parts of southern Lebanon in the long run. It's the only way they will be able to move their IDPs from the North back to their homes.

Pressure is growing in Israel as people in the North have been displaced for some time now, interestingly 50% of the population supports a wider war with Hezbollah whilst the remainder are either opposed to a wider conflict or undecided.

As the war drags on the appetite of citizens will sour, as neither the hostages have been rescued/recovered nor any sight to the end in conflict.

Israel therefore may be looking to make symbolic strikes to please the masses and remove pressure domestically.

Internationally it is yes to be seen what if any influence can be brought to bare against Israel and other parties to return to the discussion table.

Based on last two weeks of incidents - that now looks to be near impossible.
i think that is stupid and unrealistic plan, if they dare to make land invasion Gaza loses they suffered will look mild in comparation, that would mean they fell voluntary into Hezbollah trap, i doubt that they will even try that.
What i do not doubt is their capability for vindictive scorched earth policy for southern Lebanon and in what would capacity of Hezbollah be to counter it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back