Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Khameni needs to read the American politics a little better. Firstly, any 'victory' is not possible over Hezbollah between now and November 5. Secondly, Netanyahu is launching this attack on Hezbollah precisely because of the US elections. Absolutely! The American politicians are pre-occupied with the elections. None of the two parties dare challenge Israel otherwise AIPAC $$ AND its surrogates in media would support the other side. If anything, the ongoing conflict is a big drain on the Democrats: They are seen as incompetent and complicit from all sides. Cherry on top: Netanyahu really wants Trump to win and so the conflict helps him and Trump.
But a problem for Netanyahu: He is widely perceived by Democrats as working for the Republicans. He tried his tricks against Obama some years ago. And trying again now against Harris. He is alienating the Democrats. And if the Democrats win on November 5 then I think Netanyahu has some surprises coming his way--or maybe he expects the surprises!

Khameni needs to read the American politics a little better. Firstly, any 'victory' is not possible over Hezbollah between now and November 5. Secondly, Netanyahu is launching this attack on Hezbollah precisely because of the US elections. Absolutely! The American politicians are pre-occupied with the elections. None of the two parties dare challenge Israel otherwise AIPAC $$ AND its surrogates in media would support the other side. If anything, the ongoing conflict is a big drain on the Democrats: They are seen as incompetent and complicit from all sides. Cherry on top: Netanyahu really wants Trump to win and so the conflict helps him and Trump.
But a problem for Netanyahu: He is widely perceived by Democrats as working for the Republicans. He tried his tricks against Obama some years ago. And trying again now against Harris. He is alienating the Democrats. And if the Democrats win on November 5 then I think Netanyahu has some surprises coming his way--or maybe he expects the surprises!

Unfortunately, they control both sides of the house. It wouldn't make a difference to them. They have the American people by the balls and leech of the country like it's a golden goose.

There are not any "surprises" that can hurt Netanyahu.

Remember the US is extremely tightly controlled by rich and powerful Jews who have now even infiltrated the highest levels of US government. This along with the freako Christian Zionists means the US is now controlled by genocidal extremists.

Trump would just openly show support whereas the Democrats "pretend" to not provide all the firepower and financial support.

The entity wins pretty much the same no matter who wins in 2024 - remember the Democrats dare not rescind the US recognition of moving the US "embassy" to Jerusalem and recognising the Zionist "annexation" of the Golan Heights.

Last edited:
Stop threatening Pakistan you sob.....if things get to that level Pakistan will face massive destruction but will survive -
I am not threatening Pakistan. Throughout its short history hasn't Pakistan's greatest enemy been Pakistan itself? The group-think that elevated hatred to crescendos of violence?

The major operations carried out by the Palestinian resistance groups on Monday, September 24, are as follows:

Al-Quds Brigades' operations:

• Targeted an Israeli military vehicle advancing northwest of Beit Lahia in the northern Gaza Strip using a Thaqib-piercing barrel explosive device.
  • Attacked a gathering of Israeli forces in Yamoun, west of Jenin in the occupied West Bank, with pre-planted explosive devices.
Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades' operations:

• Targeted Israeli forces' supply lines along the "Netzarim" axis with a barrage of Aqsa rockets (Type 107).
  • Struck a gathering of Israeli soldiers at the "Fajjah" military site with a 122 mm caliber Asif missile.
  • Attacked Israeli military supply lines in the "Be'eri" settlement with heavy caliber mortar shells.
  • Engaged in fierce clashes with Israeli forces storming the town of Tammoun, south of Tubas in the occupied West Bank, using machine guns and explosive devices.
  • Engaged in fierce clashes with Israeli forces storming Askar Al-Jadeed camp, east of Nablus in the occupied West Bank, with machine guns and explosive devices.
  • Engaged in intense clashes with Israeli forces storming the town of Yamoun, west of Jenin in the occupied West Bank, with machine guns and explosive devices.

The foreign ministers of #Jordan, #Egypt and #Iraq hold #Israel responsible for the escalation in #Lebanon: #TelAviv is pushing the region into an all-out war

You are the Zionist neighbour act on dissolving the peace treaty first before you talk about helping Gazan and Lebanese.
You are first ones who betrayed the Palestinians their right to exist.

There are not any "surprises" that can hurt Netanyahu.

Remember the US is extremely tightly controlled by rich and powerful Jews who have now even infiltrated the highest levels of US government. This along with the freako Christian Zionists means the US is now controlled by genocidal extremists.

Trump would just openly show support whereas the Democrats "pretend" to not provide all the firepower and financial support.

The entity wins pretty much the same no matter who wins in 2024 - remember the Democrats dare not rescind the US recognition of moving the US "embassy" to Jerusalem and recognising the Zionist "annexation" of the Golan Heights.

Only time will tell what Democrats would do. I am well aware of the AIPAC control over both parties but I also think the Democratic cadres is slowly, but surely, moving away from Israel while the Republicans are much more in embrace of Israel. As a corollary to that: It is a fallacy to think that in a democracy like America things would stay the same. Just recently in your own country, the UK, electoral politics partly influenced by the demographics and Israel-Palestine conflict gave rise to the Labor after decades of the Tory control and the Labor is slightly less pro Israel--they may even arrest Netanyahu if there is some binding ICJ ruling.
I have been following the chatter both here in America and in Israel about the Nov. elections in America and there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that Israelis are wary of a Harris' Presidency. She is very much constrained by the AIPAC till the elections but IF she wins then I am nearly-certain she's going to be more fair then Trump would be.

Only time will tell what Democrats would do. I am well aware of the AIPAC control over both parties but I also think the Democratic cadres is slowly, but surely, moving away from Israel while the Republicans are much more in embrace of Israel. As a corollary to that: It is a fallacy to think that in a democracy like America things would stay the same. Just recently in your own country, the UK, electoral politics partly influenced by the demographics and Israel-Palestine conflict gave rise to the Labor after decades of the Tory control and the Labor is slightly less pro Israel--they may even arrest Netanyahu if there is some binding ICJ ruling.
I have been following the chatter both here in America and in Israel about the Nov. elections in America and there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that Israelis are wary of a Harris' Presidency. She is very much constrained by the AIPAC till the elections but IF she wins then I am nearly-certain she's going to be more fair then Trump would be.

I hope you are right but in the recent Presidental Debate it was bizarre and pathetic watching one of your two presidential candidates accusing the other of not loving the Zionist entity enough.

The UK is slightly different as it still actually has a left and the US has never really had a "left" president since Jimmy Carter.

We also have far more powerful Muslim voting block that comprises 6.5% of the population and our numbers are rapidly rising with the much higher birth rate compared to the non-Muslim population.

The Labour Party in the UK knows that a mass Muslim campaign against it would mean it would get progressively harder for it to ever win an election. So Many Labour MPs won the recent election vote as they voted for a ceasfire back in November 2023 and so the Muslim voters either did not vote against them or in my case voted for them.

My personal opinion is that the US at this stage is lost and a total Zionist vassal but maybe Kamala can show a backbone if she wins this November.

I hope you are right but in the recent Presidental Debate it was bizarre and pathetic watching one of your two presidential candidates accusing the other of not loving the Zionist entity enough.
What else did you expect Kamala to say in the debate? Does she want to 'win' or sit on the sideline sulking like Jamaal Bowman and Cory Bush who dared to challenge Israel?? Already she is widely perceived by the Zionists and their supporters both in America and Israel to be anti-Israel. It is not for nothing that Trump said both in and out of the debate that 'if Kamala gets elected , then there may not even be an Israel' soon. He wouldn't say that about Biden, who is a lifelong, old racist White bigot and a warmonger.

We also have far more powerful Muslim voting block that comprises 6.5% of the population and our numbers are rapidly rising with the much higher birth rate compared to the non-Muslim population.
In America too, the 'Non Committed' has become a significant movement; though led by the Muslims but the anti-war and 'woke' and 'progressive' Democrats are a significant part of that movement to the point of giving Israel a lot of concerns.

My personal opinion is that the US at this stage is lost and a total Zionist vassal but maybe Kamala can show a backbone if she wins this November.

No one can predict the future. My own cautious optimism is with Harris: Not only a significant part of her cadre is pro Palestine but she is not yet another old White MAN racist like Trump and Biden. She is a woman, a person of color, is young, of humble origins, and is of immigrant background.

Most people noticed the Pressure , Presidential candidates feel when they are doing Live Debate

I started noticing the same thing control or pressure on these Candidates from time period of Bush Junior /Obama debates

The reason is simple , they firmly believe that their voter base are all
Jews don't show up in the demographic

But Protestants (religion created in 1500 AD) the followers believe in creation of Israel

That is the demographic the Candidates are trying to impress so they would become Head of state

1727281556120.png

The Candidates would loose support of their own Party Members if they drifted away from Agenda of Supporting Israel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back