Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Lets see bombing UN shelters -
Which are no longer "shelters when used by armed terrorists -
, preventing aid and food -
The U.N. is refusing supply, so Israel expedites through other means so there is little or no starvation in Gaza -
, demolishing entire neighborhoods
Filled with fighters and booby-trapped buildings -
, wiping out entire blood lines, bombing hospitals, school, so called “safe zones” etc is genocide.
Areas lose their civilian character when used for military purposes.

And now that I've answered your points, the question remains: why can't you change your mind to embrace sanity rather than half-truths and lies? Is it because you've embraced your "side" no matter what the human cost? I think it is. Pretending Israel is at fault - is that a lie supposed to comfort your descendants?

What did your grandparents tell you about 1971?

Indeed, I wonder if the most important gift Hezbollah, Hamas, et al has gifted Pakistanis with might not be the gift of doubt: how far back do the lies go? Did your ancestors embrace them out of fear of assassination or punishment, as they do today? Should it be your function to submit or to try to oppose running with your legs to do evil?

Well Kamala cannot be any worse than Trump who is a totally Zionist shill.

Let us hope she wins and the US steps back from its almost total support of war and genocide in ME.
I dislike Trump more, but if Kamala wins, Ukraine war can lead to nuclear conflict and definitely a lot more dead soldiers- tough choices to make in the kind of time we are in today- both candidates are kind of bad news tbh, and a vote for either, is a vote to the system that owns them, for me, no thanks.

Meengla, how do you manage to respect yourself for the stuff you write?
Easy. He is humane. He sees right from wrong. He sees women and kids being murdered. Genocide being orchestrated - collective punishment and it’s quite easy. Question is how do you feel continuously trying to defend rapists and the lowest forms of human?

The head of the Israeli army’s Northern Command, Major General Ori Gordin, has said in new statements issued to his forces that they should "strongly prepare" for a ground offensive.

Gen. Gordin addressed troops who are reportedly conducting exercises simulating a ground invasion. He said the campaign "began with a very significant blow to Hezbollah’s capabilities" with a focus on attacking Hezbollah's launch locations, preparing the way for more effective ground maneuvers. He stressed in the comments that the IDF needs "to change the security situation" and be "strongly prepared to enter Lebanon in a [ground] maneuver."

Israel has already activated some reserve units is multiple waves related to combating Hamas in Gaza - an operation which is fast approaching the one-year mark.

Israel has been warning Lebanese civilians to flee the south, which has included aircraft dropping leaflets telling people to evacuate to the north of the country. All of this strongly suggests a ground invasion could be imminent:

I believe that if the IDF is to go on the offensive, Israel will advance in several simultaneous columns, with one covering the Lebanese coastline and the other covering the Syrian border and the Golan Heights, the goal being to close off some of the routes for reinforcements and weapons to Hezbollah.

If Hezbollah entrenches itself in Tyre, we could see a repeat of what happened in the Gaza Strip, if the IDF advance is not stopped by Hezbollah. In the meantime, the IAF will push even harder in Lebanon, especially in the north, attacking command and logistics centers in Hezbollah's rear.

Clearly, such an operation will not be quick, and the fortifications prevent a rapid advance by the IDF towards the Litani River, without even mentioning the retaliatory strikes by Hezbollah that will clearly harm the IDF ground forces that will be within range of Hezbollah's weapons. Israel will need to coordinate its air defense and the IAF to allow the simultaneous advance of ground units.

This is the missing wild card in this game. If Iran joins, things for Israel will get even worse.

edit:
Israeli aviation has just bombed the most northerly target it has had since October 7 last year in Lebanon - hitting a target well north of Beirut, at a distance of 120 km. Thus, all areas of Lebanon are now target zones.

The U.N. is refusing supply, so Israel expedites through other means so there is little or no starvation in Gaza -

And now that I've answered your points, the question remains: why can't you change your mind to embrace sanity rather than half-truths and lies? Is it because you've embraced your "side" no matter what the human cost? I think it is. Pretending Israel is at fault - is that a lie supposed to comfort your descendants?

Indeed, I wonder if the most important gift Hezbollah, Hamas, et al has gifted Pakistanis with might not be the gift of doubt: how far back do the lies go? Did your ancestors embrace them out of fear of assassination or punishment, as they do today? Should it be your function to submit or to try to oppose running with your legs to do evil?

Again, false accusations, on all and none, have been proven, and over time, just like that calendar story proved fruitless. It seems you forget what your ancestors went through, but history over time teaches in its own ways.

Also, he's not Pakistani he's Palestinian.

I dislike Trump more, but if Kamala wins, Ukraine war can lead to nuclear conflict and definitely a lot more dead soldiers- tough choices to make in the kind of time we are in today- both candidates are kind of bad news tbh, and a vote for either, is a vote to the system that owns them, for me, no thanks.

This woman Kamala will cause a nuclear war. Write it down.

The Democrats are absolutely evil scum. We have seen how much bloodshed these Democrats have caused time and time again.

Lies to excuse genocide of a people.

Funny because I remember UN denying this and Israeli PR rep getting caught for those lies.

Seems like the entire Gaza Strip every building, school, rock, or every inch to you is a military target.

Why can’t you embrace that Israeli is an genocidal colonial state build atop the blood and homes of a Palestinians?

I am Palestinian, know who you are taking to.

This evil child killer is still roaming on this forum. He just cannot disappear or can he?

Pakistan, Pakistan, Pakistan... This Zionist devil is obsessed with Pakistan. He doesn't even know who he is talking to anymore. Just lost touch with reality.

I believe that if the IDF is to go on the offensive, Israel will advance in several simultaneous columns, with one covering the Lebanese coastline and the other covering the Syrian border and the Golan Heights, the goal being to close off some of the routes for reinforcements and weapons to Hezbollah.

If Hezbollah entrenches itself in Tyre, we could see a repeat of what happened in the Gaza Strip, if the IDF advance is not stopped by Hezbollah. In the meantime, the IAF will push even harder in Lebanon, especially in the north, attacking command and logistics centers in Hezbollah's rear.

Clearly, such an operation will not be quick, and the fortifications prevent a rapid advance by the IDF towards the Litani River, without even mentioning the retaliatory strikes by Hezbollah that will clearly harm the IDF ground forces that will be within range of Hezbollah's weapons. Israel will need to coordinate its air defense and the IAF to allow the simultaneous advance of ground units.

This is the missing wild card in this game. If Iran joins, things for Israel will get even worse.

edit:
Israeli aviation has just bombed the most northerly target it has had since October 7 last year in Lebanon - hitting a target well north of Beirut, at a distance of 120 km. Thus, all areas of Lebanon are now target zones.

What advance?

Hezbollah long-range ATGMS and heavy mortars will destroy any armed Zionist concentrations while they are still within Occupied Palestine.

This will be a slaughter of Zionist terrorists of epic proportions. Unlike in Gaza where Hamas rocksts mainly bounced off the Zionist armoured vehicles, here thousands of Zionist terrorists would be cooked within days as Hezbollah destroys any target it sets its eyes on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back