Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

I absolutely believe Netanyahu started the war on Lebanon to take advantage of the 'unique opportunity' until the Nov. 5 elections AND also with the Fall season approaching, they clouds would impact aerial operations. As for Gaza: In the words of one Israeli: One rocket from Gaza is like 50 rockets from Gaza. Israelis are scarred from the October 7, 2023 attack and won't go back in previous numbers to live near Gaza until there is total control over Gaza. For Lebanon: Hezbollah has taken big hits but their strength was and will be if/when Israel launches a ground operation. Otherwise, aerial destruction was expected in Lebanon; Hezbollah needs to take care of the mole inside it asap.

Yes. Bloodbath awaits if Israel enters Lebanon, limestone or granite or not.

Kind of right except Europe is the one which has been and will be receiving masses of refugees. But, yes, to the Christians: Win-win and for the Bible Thumpers / Rapture Seekers: A war in Palestine may hasten their sickly plans.

I am conflicted. I tend to believe Harris will be better for the Gaza war than Trump but worse on the Ukraine war. My advice is: Vote Harris if in a 'Swing State' but vote Jill Stein if in a Red or Blue State. But one thing I can say with certainty: There couldn't be any worse President than Biden for Palestinians; maybe Trump will prove even worse but then Trump is a maverick so we don't know.
I think now Trump and Harris are no different. Trump is Harris without the velvet glove

I think now Trump and Harris are no different. Trump is Harris without the velvet glove

I honestly can't say anything for sure because Harris is not even tried yet but if you watch the Trita Parsi interview I posted just above, you'd see cautious optimism about Harris. Trump's record as the President speaks about him: Sheldon Adelson's $100 million was enough for him to abandon decades old American policies and he made Jerusalem as Israel's capital AND gave away Golan Heights to Israel. And in this election campaign, Sheldon's widow Miriam gave $100 million to Trump, asking him to recognize the annexation of the entire West Bank, which no American has ever done that so far.
Just ponder what kind of guy would casually set aside decades old American policies to appease his donors??

Musings, you know quite, quite well that Israel isn't the party committing such things.
You may think well of yourself for your moderation but consider this: by unjustly bad-mouthing Israel doesn't that make you a thief? For you are robbing the Jewish State of its truly good moral reputation.
So your loyalty to Pakistan's policies compels you to commit crime. This is the policy of authoritarians and dictatorships, not freedom-loving democracies.
The spirit of 1971 lives on, you see.
The problem we have is we are generous enough to allow genocide justifiers like you to have an opinion - but what you do is when cornered - you naturally lash out with off topic remarks.
Pakistan and 1971 are not the topic on this thread my dear little Solomon.
Israel killing 50,000 Palestinians - creating genocide and war crimes is the topic. How do you live with yourself when Jews report on Jews and videos are released of Israeli soldiers raping prisoners and pushing Palestinians off buildings? Stealing land and raping Palestinians wasn’t enough for you?
Come on Solomon - please try to stick
To the topic and answer the questions relating to the topic?
You defend the lowest form of humans.

The major operations carried out by the Palestinian resistance groups on Saturday, September 28, are as follows:

Al-Qassam Brigades’ operations:
  • Targeted an Israeli military Merkava tank with a Yassin 105 shell in the Tanour neighborhood east of Rafah city in the southern Gaza Strip.
Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades’ operations:
  • Confronted and engaged in fierce clashes with Israeli forces storming Balata camp, using machine guns.
  • Engaged in clashes with Israeli infantry forces storming the Hashashin axis with a barrage of bullets and explosive devices.
  • In a joint operation with the Martyr Abdulqader Al-Husseini Brigades, confirmed the detonation of an Israeli "Namer" military vehicle with a high-powered Yasser-2 explosive device in the Al-Jeneina neighborhood east of Rafah in the southern Gaza Strip.
  • Targeted the command and control headquarters of the Israeli military in the “Netzarim” axis with a barrage of short-range 107-caliber rockets.
Al-Nasser Salah Al-Din Brigades’ operations on Sept. 28:
  • Targeted the Israeli military’s command and control site in the "Netzarim" axis with heavy-caliber mortar shells.
The major operations carried out by the Palestinian resistance groups on Sunday, September 29, are as follows:

Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades’ operations:

• Targeted the gatherings of Israeli soldiers and military vehicles on the supply line in the “Netzarim” axis south of Gaza City with 107 mm rockets.
  • Engaged in fierce clashes with Israeli forces in the vicinity of the besieged house in the town of A’qaba in Tubas, occupied West Bank, using machine guns and explosive devices.
  • Engaged in fierce clashes with Israeli forces storming the city of Tubas, occupied West Bank, from several axes, with machine guns.

The problem we have is we are generous enough to allow genocide justifiers like you to have an opinion - but what you do is when cornered - you naturally lash out with off topic remarks.
Pakistan and 1971 are not the topic on this thread my dear little Solomon.
Israel killing 50,000 Palestinians - creating genocide and war crimes is the topic. How do you live with yourself when Jews report on Jews and videos are released of Israeli soldiers raping prisoners and pushing Palestinians off buildings? Stealing land and raping Palestinians wasn’t enough for you?
Come on Solomon - please try to stick
To the topic and answer the questions relating to the topic?
You defend the lowest form of humans.

Obviously @Solomon2 bringing up the 1971 Pakistan-India war are his repeated attempts to deflect. Very low for a senior member like him. In the same vein, there are some Pakistanis who are pro Imran Khan and keep bringing their agenda to this topic. Not only I don't agree with them--I had expressed him thoughts about their Great Leader many times in the old PDF--but they are off-topic in this very serious thread which affects a large part of the humanity and a thread where we are talking about the slaughter of so many Palestinians and Lebanese!!
Please... stick to the topic here!

Dr. Trita Parsi, in less than 11 minutes, sums up well. I don't think there is one single analyst better than him when it comes to the relationship between Iran and America.
In summary, confirms: Israel wants to drag the next American President in; Trump is a maverick though, in this short video, Mr. Parsi is alluding to Harris being more likely to be more balanced--something I have been saying for months here and thus my advice for the pro Palestinians in America: Vote Harris IF you are in a Swing State.
Parsi also points out Hezbollah's very weak position. He is rightly saying Americans don't want a regional war. He is also rightly saying Biden has done more than any Americans for Israel despite Netanyahu pushing America against the American interests. And he is pointing out the fissures in the Iranian society which are part of the factors for Iran not wanting a regional war BUT could calculate that it is inevitable and starts one.
My wires are crossed between this video and others I just watched but I believe there are countries like China and Russia who would very gladly want America to remain bogged down in another Middle Eastern wars; maybe it was another analyst who said that: The communication help in the tunnels is probably with the Chinese and/or Russian help.
In short, I don't believe this conflict is over by a LONG shot and that much depends on who the next American President is. On that, my own PREDICTION is: A Trump Presidency would escalate and destroy the region to advance Israel while a Harris Presidency will be more fair.
Anyway, here is the video:

I don't think it really makes any difference, one will kick you in the head while insulting you. The other will smile at you while placing a knife in your back.

It is true , some conspire and plan but in end Allah has also planned
Open hearts of who he wishes

1727715400098.png

1727715743461.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back