Gaza-Israel Conflict | Dec 2023

Raiden

Feb 26, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
He is Indian Hindus. How on earth he can be really dilligent posting in here, I mean no way I would do that.
Indeed all actions of mankind will be held accountable, this accusation of yours will be your burden to proof in the day of judgement.

LOL. They realized it NOT because they have religion. Your example fails again.
I mean if simply explaining that your accusations that relative backwardness will stay that way forever whilst real-life examples show the otherwise and you came up with a desperate 'grabbing the straw' argument, the weight of failure rests on you mate.

VCheng

RETIRED MOD
Sep 19, 2010
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I mean if simply explaining that your accusations that relative backwardness will stay that way forever whilst real-life examples show the otherwise and you came up with a desperate 'grabbing the straw' argument, the weight of failure rests on you mate.

ROFL. I have not made any accusations, but only pointed out that your claims and examples have all been meaningless.

Indos

INT'L MOD
Jul 25, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Indeed all actions of mankind will be held accountable, this accusation of yours will be your burden to proof in the day of judgement.
If not Hindus, then you are paid Hamas propagandist/ Hamas die hard supporter

Raiden

Feb 26, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
If not Hindus, then you are paid Hamas propagandist/ Hamas die hard supporter
I'm pro whoever make life difficult for Israel

I will be a hardcore Greenpeace fan if they start a campaign that hurt Israeli interests

Indos

INT'L MOD
Jul 25, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I'm pro whoever make life difficult for Israel

I will be a hardcore Greenpeace fan if they start a campaign that hurt Israeli interests

Nope, Hamas is the one that help hard line Israel achieve its goal. Only stupid who cannot see it

Unknowntruth

Dec 27, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Thanks for being honest about it.

So it is obvious that war against Israel is indeed what Palestine and muslim desire to have, and I have explained this quite often but many participants here especially @Unknowntruth deny that and circling around saying it is what Israel desire.

This desire of course against humanity and world desire for peace and justice. Of course justice meant here is not according to your/their ideology.

First of all, don’t quote others and apply it to me. A random message board user has nothing to do with the situation going on Gaza no matter how emotionally attached he is or is not to the situation. I only care about facts and the fact is that Palestinians are living under occupation, land theft, oppression, being killed with impunity, movement restricted, etc The 2 state solution is a sham because Israel has only used those talks especially OSLO to enrich themselves with illegal settlements to prevent a Palestinian state.

This is the reality on the ground and this is why Palestinians have every right to resist.

One more thing
After I destroyed your argument you went and deleted this post. You still haven’t replied to my post. Here is the link to the graphic image you posted depicting Israeli soldiers targeting civilians and hospitals while Hamas is shown underground safe.

IMG_5118.jpeg

Last edited:

Indos

INT'L MOD
Jul 25, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
That single Hamas attack on October 7th has more far-reaching effects than Mrs. Retno Marsudi boring call to end Israeli Settlements blha blah blah
What effect ? It only serve as justification by hard line Israel that their argument is right and make their lust to destroy Gaza and killed many of Palestinians get public support from Israel public and Western nations. Since day one hard line Israel establish their party, their objective is to kick out Gazan and put them on Sinai. Their real goal is already a public knowledge. Now the goal is very near to get realized

Raiden

Feb 26, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
What effect ? It only serve as justification by hard line Israel that their argument is right and make their lust to destroy Gaza and killed many of Palestinians get public support from Israel public and Western nations. Since day one hard line Israel establish their party, their objective is to kick out Gazan and put them on Sinai. Their real goal is already a public knowledge.

Ummm, Palestine has every right to defend itself. Are you blind to the fact that the Israelis held Palestinians without charge in prison just make life difficult for them? Or the multiple expulsion of Palestinains from their homes to make way for settlers ?

Even if let's say Israel kills all Palestinians in Gaza (highly unlikely), so what ? Losses are normal, get used to it. The Palestinian issue is a big deal for :

1. Arabs
2. Muslims

As long as these 2 exists, there's always the potential manpower to consolidate and retake the land. Again I would like to remind that Saladin, the great liberator of Quds only liberated the city from the Christians after 88 fukin years of crusader rules, and we are only in our 75th anniversary of Israeli rule.

Be patient, there will be more

Indos

INT'L MOD
Jul 25, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Ummm, Palestine has every right to defend itself. Are you blind to the fact that the Israelis held Palestinians without charge in prison just make life difficult for them? Or the multiple expulsion of Palestinains from their homes to make way for settlers ?

Even if let's say Israel kills all Palestinians in Gaza (highly unlikely), so what ? Losses are normal, get used to it. The Palestinian issue is a big deal for :

1. Arabs
2. Muslims

As long as these 2 exists, there's always the potential manpower to consolidate and retake the land. Again I would like to remind that Saladin, the great liberator of Quds only liberated the city from the Christians after 88 fukin years of crusader rules, and we are only in our 75th anniversary of Israeli rule.

Be patient, there will be more
You are likely paid or die hard Hamas supporters who dont care with the lives of women, baby, kids, and civilians live there. Your opinion has already proved that.

Unknowntruth

Dec 27, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Speak for yourself. Don’t attempt to talk for ALL Muslims. I don’t have hatred for Jews and have many friends that are Jewish. Stop generalising and showing all of us in fact you ain’t no Muslim…..
He doesn’t speak for me either.

@Antonius123 is trying to use this poster to justify the genocide in Gaza. We do not know who is behind those screens or their agenda. Even so, taking words of a random message board user and trying to apply it to the entire Muslim world or all Palestinians is asinine.

Funny he tagged me in this and chose to delete his post and never replied to me after dismantling his argument using what he posted.

Still waiting @Antonius123
IMG_5119.jpeg

If the image and what you said is true that Hamas is underground safe from Israeli bombs, why are you bombing the civilians/hospitals depicted in your image. The image clearly shows you targeting the hospital and civilians while Hamas is safe underground away from harm. It’s rather funny what you posted refuted yourself.

This proves Israel targets civilians, right?

Raiden

Feb 26, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Speak for yourself. Don’t attempt to talk for ALL Muslims. I don’t have hatred for Jews and have many friends that are Jewish. Stop generalising and showing all of us in fact you ain’t no Muslim…..
I don't know why my earlier post to you is no longer visible. But I stand for every word I say:

There is an anti-semitic element to Islam, the mods should not delete my post because they are not comfortable with facts or their view doesn't conform to mine. If your thought is different than mine, I am okay with that, but come with explanation. I am a MUSLIM and yes, it's common sense if Muslims don't like Jews. I have put my explanations and I stand with it.

Yes, everytime you go to pray you will read this

صِرَاطَ الَّذِيْنَ اَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيْهِمْ ەۙ غَيْرِ الْمَغْضُوْبِ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا الضَّاۤلِّيْنَࣖ

this is in reference to the Jews and Christian, I'm NOT making it up

So this conforms to @Antonius123 claim that we have a problem with the Jews. The difference is, he use that to intimidate Muslims to admit that Gaza's massacre is moral, I use that to simply saying what I think based on what I do as a Muslim (who pray 5x a day and knows what I'm reading during the prayer).

You are likely paid or die hard Hamas supporters
Oh nooo. anyway
who dont care with the lives of women, baby, kids, and civilians live there. Your opinion has already proved that.
The one's killing babies and women intentionally is Israel, everyone knows that

Unknowntruth

Dec 27, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
It's good that you've admitted your intentions, it's precisely because of such comments that I support Israel against HamAss! And that's exactly why the world needs to help Israel so that your desires don't come to fruition. By the way, the free world has over 1.5 billion people and is significantly wealthier.

Besides, I'd bet you won't lift a finger so I'm not sure why you're using "we".
So a post by a random message board user led you to support Israel? Lol

@Antonius123 is one of the few who thinks with a clear head and isn't driven by emotions. He has my full support. Thank you big A.
Clear head? Ignoring the realities on the ground of the occupation, oppression, land theft, killing with impunity, settler violence, etc is not thinking with a clear head. You like to blame Hamas but ignore the hell Palestinians have been put through. This is why they resist and have every right too.

Where there is occupation and oppression, there is resistance. Any people not just Palestinians have every right to resist their colonizers.

Indos

INT'L MOD
Jul 25, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I don't know why my earlier post to you is no longer visible. But I stand for every word I say:

There is an anti-semitic element to Islam, the mods should not delete my post because they are not comfortable with facts or their view doesn't conform to mine. If your thought is different than mine, I am okay with that, but come with explanation. I am a MUSLIM and yes, it's common sense if Muslims don't like Jews. I have put my explanations and I stand with it.

Yes, everytime you go to pray you will read this

صِرَاطَ الَّذِيْنَ اَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيْهِمْ ەۙ غَيْرِ الْمَغْضُوْبِ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا الضَّاۤلِّيْنَࣖ

this is in reference to the Jews and Christian, I'm NOT making it up

So this conforms to @Antonius123 claim that we have a problem with the Jews. The difference is, he use that to intimidate Muslims to admit that Gaza's massacre is moral, I use that to simply saying what I think based on what I do as a Muslim (who pray 5x a day and knows what I'm reading during the prayer).

Oh nooo. anyway

The one's killing babies and women intentionally is Israel, everyone knows that
Here we go trying to defeme Islam again. Look Quran verses comes with its context. There is also other verse in Quran saying that Christians are the closest to Muslim. There is also verse in Quran saying that we have to know each other regardless race, gender, religion for the sake of human brotherhood as God creates humans not in one Ummah, skin colors etc

There is also verse in Quran saying that Muslim can have good relations with Kafirs, Jews, Christians etc as long they dont attack you.

You look like person who only read few Quran verses so you dont know that context is important in interpreting Quran verses

Users who are viewing this thread