Germany resumes Afghan deportations after mass stabbing

By the way, it is very likely that the Germans are today going to elect a far right government.

Screenshot_20240831_092042_Chrome.jpg

Meet Ahmadullah Karimi. An Afghan interpreter who worked for the US against Pakistan in Afghanistan. Guess what. Today he resides in Pakistan because the US left him and his family behind. He hides with his family all day long and doesn't go out. He fears deportation to Afghanistan.

Guess who allowed tens of thousands of anti-Pakistan Afghans to remain safely in Pakistan after US/NATO exit? The Pakistani army and its generals made a deal with the US/NATO. The main guy responsible is general Bajwa. Call me out if I am wrong. Today PML-N and PPP continue to further this policy. No one here has the guts to call out the name of general Bajwa and the Pakistani army for allowing Afghan interpreters a safe haven in Pakistan. Everyone just talks and talks. When you actually dig and get to the bottom the truth becomes very ugly.

Now this is my personal opinion. I wouldn't be surprised if the generals struck the deal with US/NATO in exchange for IMF loans and some goodwill.

Last edited:
View attachment 62106

Meet Ahmadullah Karimi. An Afghan interpreter who worked for the US against Pakistan in Afghanistan. Guess what. Today he resides in Pakistan because the US left him and his family behind. He hides with his family all day long and doesn't go out. He fears deportation to Afghanistan.

Guess who allowed tens of thousands of anti-Pakistan Afghans to remain safely in Pakistan after US/NATO exit? The Pakistani army and its generals made a deal with the US/NATO. The main guy responsible is general Bajwa. Call me out if I am wrong. Today PML-N and PPP continue to further this policy. No one here has the guts to call out the name of general Bajwa and the Pakistani army for allowing Afghan interpreters a safe haven in Pakistan. Everyone just talks and talks. When you actually dig and get to the bottom the truth becomes very ugly.

Now this is my personal opinion. I wouldn't be surprised if the generals struck the deal with US/NATO in exchange for IMF loans and some goodwill.

Trojan horses - every last one of them in some way shape or form. Their loyalties are ALWAYS to their own and none of them Can be trusted! Remember that.

Trojan horses - every last one of them in some way shape or form. Their loyalties are ALWAYS to their own and none of them Can be trusted! Remember that.

This only happens to us because we are not sincere to the state of Pakistan. We don't appreciate the blessing of Pakistan. We are not very deserving of a country. There are peoples who are dying day and day out for their own state.

Pakistan is the only country that gets shafted for trying f to enforce it's own border control policy.

Good point brother - we’ll put - it’s only the Pakistanis that’s expected to abide by any rules, whilst everyone else ignores them look Iran it kicks them all out , The hypocrisy is outstanding….don’t get me started on our foreign funded Pakistanis human right groups & lawyers who would be screaming from the roof tops if we lay a finger on the illegal Afghans in Pakistan.

Good point brother - we’ll put - it’s only the Pakistanis that’s expected to abide by any rules, whilst everyone else ignores them look Iran it kicks them all out , The hypocrisy is outstanding….don’t get me started on our foreign funded Pakistanis human right groups & lawyers who would be screaming from the roof tops if we lay a finger on the illegal Afghans in Pakistan.
In my opinion we should deport all undocumented Afghans. A lot of Afghan women have married Pakistanis for citizenship that is fine, but undocumented Afghans should not be allowed to remain.

Good job by Germany.
They have no business coming to a foreign country and stab locals. Now they will have to face justice Taliban style
I was speaking to a friend who is an immigration lawyer in London and he told me recently a lot of Afghan resettlement cases in the UK have been rejected. We could see more of this trend from Europe and the west soon.

I was speaking to a friend who is an immigration lawyer in London and he told me recently a lot of Afghan resettlement cases in the UK have been rejected. We could see more of this trend from Europe and the west soon.

Too late Genie is out of bottle. Thousands Afghans are crossing the English Channel on boats, . Every month.

Too late Genie is out of bottle. Thousands Afghans are crossing the English Channel on boats, . Every month.
What's interesting is that every western nation has now adopted a strict immigration control policy yet Pakistan is simply expected to put up and shut up by housing hundreds of thousands of undocumented illegals within her own borders. 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back