Here Are Seven Steps That Union Government Must Take To Secure The ‘Chicken’s Neck’ Corridor

Why rattle up a storm if no one is attacking India ?

Bangladesh is fixing up their own nation it should not be a concern to India

If you go searching for Trouble , Trouble will find you as the saying goes

China-India border Nathu La clashes in 1967
调整大小 1634847856714.png

调整大小 main-qimg-0043aa5a1432120f64bd75cb8eb07b78-pjlq.jpg

调整大小 main-qimg-01b6a3fa9f7e71a71f7ba00d9876a7c2-pjlq.jpg

调整大小 main-qimg-8fe42417d238d754cb7e69064724c418-pjlq.jpg

调整大小 main-qimg-6a557a6f9035c0a0a08e69388f1128d7-pjlq.jpg
Lol go and study about 1967 fight and see who lost more numbers..... since then you know your vulnerability to the level that we went ahead and merged sikkim in 1975 and Arunachal Pradesh in 1986, siachen in 1984 even changed kashmir and ladakh status.... you can't do anything instead of cowardly incursion here and there like you keep doing near Taiwan or SCS and try to show yourself
Like a world war winner.... dare try to capture chicken neck and be ready to be beaten to a pulp....

Lol go and study about 1967 fight and see who lost more numbers.....
LOL, Study from whom? Do you read Chinese? I can also a lot of that but in Chinese language. I can also provide photo and video evidence, what can you provide ?

LOL, Study from whom? Do you read Chinese? I can also a lot of that but in Chinese language. I can also provide photo and video evidence, what can you provide ?
What's the authenticity of these photos are from 67 and not from 62? Anyways we lost 38k Sq kms in 62 and earned 86k plus 7.5k Sq kms in 75 and 87.... dragon call it its nails.... go do something about your nails.... cowardly incursions here and there are not going to help in achieving objectives....

What's the authenticity of these photos are from 67 and not from 62? Anyways we lost 38k Sq kms in 62 and earned 86k plus 7.5k Sq kms in 75 and 87.... dragon call it its nails.... go do something about your nails.... cowardly incursions here and there are not going to help in achieving objectives....
According to historical records, before the 1962 war, India's military deployments in Aksai Chin were minimal. There were only a few posts and patrols, and the Indian Army's presence was relatively sparse compared to the more strategically significant areas along the LoC and the border with Pakistan. In the 1962 war, the Indian Army was unable to deploy even 1/10th of its forces. The Nehru government didn't even utilize the Indian Air Force to its full potential. It could have decimated the PLAGF logistics.

According to historical records, before the 1962 war, India's military deployments in Aksai Chin were minimal. There were only a few posts and patrols, and the Indian Army's presence was relatively sparse compared to the more strategically significant areas along the LoC and the border with Pakistan. In the 1962 war, the Indian Army was unable to deploy even 1/10th of its forces. The Nehru government didn't even utilize the Indian Air Force to its full potential. It could have decimated the PLAGF logistics.
Yes traitor Nehru and that memon defense minister is the the real reason.... Nehru actually wanted India to not to have any military to begin with.... and these Chinese till date keeps glorifying about 62 victory..... actual test was there in 67, sikkim merger, siachen capture and Arunachal merger that time when India was fully ready to handle they were hiding behind the toilet.....

Today also with economy second to USA and military as per them comparable to USA (which I don't give a hoot about) all they are capable to do is cowardly incursions be India or Taiwan....

What's the authenticity of these photos are from 67 and not from 62?
Lol, in denial again? can you provide any of your "authentic" photos from 1967?

Lol, in denial again? can you provide any of your "authentic" photos from 1967?
I don't need to post photos as I know post 67 you never dared touch India we even slapped your ego by snatching your so called nails sikkim and Arunachal in broad day light and you couldn't do anything about it is enough to convince me where you actually stand.... 2017 slap was so musical to ears.....

Photos are posted from fake countries like China who reluctantly accepted 5 casualties in 2020 galwan clash (number is actually higher) after months..... whereas India declared her casualties next day..... you guys can e even paint your mountains in green you expect me to believe on nonsense photos just because it is written on it is from 67 clash..... hahaha.....

I don't need to post photos as I know post 67 you never dared touch India we even slapped your ego by snatching your so called nails sikkim and Arunachal in broad day light and you couldn't do anything about it is enough to convince me where you actually stand.... 2017 slap was so musical to ears.....

Photos are posted from fake countries like China who reluctantly accepted 5 casualties in 2020 galwan clash (number is actually higher) after months..... whereas India declared her casualties next day..... you guys can e even paint your mountains in green you expect me to believe on nonsense photos just because it is written on it is from 67 clash..... hahaha.....
LOl. these are a lot of words to say "I don't have any photos or any evidence."

LOl. these are a lot of words to say "I don't have any photos or any evidence."
Well I don't mind writing on below photos they are from 67 clash.....

Attachments

• 1967-Nathu-la-Chinese-soldier-crying-getty-Images-1024x707.png
    1967-Nathu-la-Chinese-soldier-crying-getty-Images-1024x707.png
    314.2 KB · Views: 0
  • chinese-soldiers-crying-video.jpg
    chinese-soldiers-crying-video.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 0
Well I don't mind writing on below photos they are from 67 clash.....
Haha, what a pathetic liar you are and being caught lying red handedly, do you still have to shame to post again?

Indians just live the world of lies woven by themselves, lol

微信图片_20240920002734.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back