Hey Pak Military and intelligence listen

I think if China doesn't intervene in Ladakh now, it will lose whole CPEC, complete leverage on India.
Time to wakeup
 
I think if China doesn't intervene in Ladakh now, it will lose whole CPEC, complete leverage on India.
Time to wakeup
😂 CPEC is China’s backup plan if sea routes get blocked, with Pakistan borrowings to fund it. China gets another option, Pakistan gets loan repayments. Whether it actually makes economic sense for Pakistan is another question. China doesn't really care much abt CPEC other than having it as an option
 
This is the situation.
They start building dams, protests and terrorism starts, they stop.
They start making provinces, protests and terrorism starts, they stop.
They start building canals, protests and terrorism starts, they stop.

I mean, what are these foujis capable of then? They simply can't handle simple projects in Pakistan, that means?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back
Top