Hezbollah-Israel Conflict 2024 - Lebanon & Occupied Palestine Territories

Lots of sources claim that Hezbollah has 100000++ missiles. If it’s really true then why haven’t they taken out any Israeli airbases so far.

The Israelis are heavily going to rely on their air power. Aid their troops on the ground with air power.

Lebanon and Hezbollah don't have a means to reply. Except when they start retaliating Israel with a huge barrage of missiles.

That did not work in 2006 as Hezbollah was too well dug in.

Now Hezbollah has a real chance to roast thousands of Zionist terrorists inside their armoured vehicles.

That did not work in 2006 as Hezbollah was too well dug in.

Now Hezbollah has a real chance to roast thousands of Zionist terrorists inside their armoured vehicles.

I really hope that is true. In this instance I like to wake up tomorrow and be told that I was wrong.

Al-Mayadeen correspondent in the south: The occupation throws light shells into the airspace of the town of Blida amid continuing artillery and phosphorous shelling opposite the border front in the Kfarshouba, Shebaa and Al-Wazzani heights.

Hezbollah has not asked for any help from Iran, they are at our side, Hezb-Allah lawmaker Hassan Fadlallah says

Al-Manar correspondent:

The enemy is using artillery shells, phosphorus shells, and tank shells in its attacks, from the western part of the Khiyam plain to the heights of Kfar Shuba and Shebaa in the east, without any recorded breach of the borders.

There has been movement of vehicles around Ma'ayan Baruch, opposite Abel Al-Qamh and the Wazzani River, with warplanes and drones flying overhead.

Local sources: The occupation forces are dropping flares in the skies of the town of Blida, amid continued artillery and phosphorous shelling opposite the border front in the heights of Kfar Shuba, Shebaa and Wazzani.

US officials confirm that Israel is currently conducting military operations inside Lebanon.

US State Department - Israel is currently conducting limited ground activities inside Lebanon.

Israeli troops are physically inside Lebanese territory, with no reports of resistance.

Don't understand why there are so many threads talking about Israel. This is a colonial experiment of America. Without American weapons money etc this artificial construct would be similar to a country like Jordan. They have little if any resources. They are the most successful beggar in the world. The threads should be called America vs Hamas etc. America has been taught a lesson by Vietnamese they will be taught a lesson here too just be patient. Even Afghans taught them a lesson

Problem today is people think that this is forever. That is not the case.

had you been a Christian born in the holy land when the crusaders ruled the holy land you probably would have thought that Christians would rule this land forever. Not long within a 100 year or so the Arabs got their act in order and got a leader who kicked the Crusaders out.

Give Arabs time to reclaim their land from their illegitimate leaders those appointed and supported by British and Americans. I mean come on what legitimacy have those Arabs doing deals with Israel and America really have?

the masses of Muslims today are not united on much but they are on supporting Palestine. In due course they will have leaders who will reflect them and Kick those Europeans back to Europe.

Anyways lets hope Iran has if it not already done break out and get some juicy nukes ready. They wont need to use them the Europeans will run back to their homes when the juicy nukes are ready

Iran fundamentally is not ready for total war yet and does not want to take the gamble of an all out war.

As to whether they have influenced HB meekness as some suggest that is debatable.

It is not a case of them being naive but more feeling they could not take on the Zio-US on the battlefield.
No one is, including Israel.

Any conflict can and will be limited. Even Israel is only prepared for a limited incursion in South Lebanon (meaning reoccupation with a new puppet government in charge just like last time).

The point is that Iran can send far more aid, including volunteer fighters, weapons, medicine...etc, to flood Lebanon before any Israeli incursion.

I really hope that is true. In this instance I like to wake up tomorrow and be told that I was wrong.

Hezbollah is proven to be very good or at least markedly superior to Zionist terrorists in man to man combat on the ground.

95%+ of their infantry has not been touched so far and they have proven they have weapons like Iranian Almas ATGM that Zionists have no defence against.

It will be a hard fight but if the Zionists try to get to the Litani river I expect thousands of them to be sent back to Occupied Palestine in body bags.

You see Hezbollah does not need to win in a classical conventional sense but make the pain for the Zionists hard enough that they cry and retreat.

Lots of sources claim that Hezbollah has 100000++ missiles. If it’s really true then why haven’t they taken out any Israeli airbases so far.

That's why Lebanon has been flattened. srael seems to be destroying that 'store' at all costs.

Hezbollah is proven to be very good or at least markedly superior to Zionist terrorists in man to man combat on the ground.

When does man to man combat ever happen?

Hezbollah needs effective military hardware and supplies and more military hardware and more supplies

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back