• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Hindu BJP Leader Openly Threatens To Slaughter 200,000 Muslims!

PakFactor

Elite Member
Sep 29, 2019
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I have mates who are hindus and they eat beef, even say India exports beef and many states in India allows people to eat beef. So what is the beef about beef?

If I'm not mistaken, one of beef's top purchasers and exporters is PepsiCo, and the top executive is a female Indian Hindu.

Last edited:

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
This is not about consumption of beef. Nor is it about fingering. There is engineered communal violence building up. By a desperate ecosystem.

Skukuza

Feb 8, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
If you can't speak crap, you can't be a politician. This presumable politician ought to be arrested by that cop for threatening to incite slaughter of some 200 000 people. I can't understand why the cop is negotiating with this scumbag instead of placing cuffs on him

Sharma Ji

Elite Member
Sep 18, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
If you can't speak crap, you can't be a politician. This presumable politician ought to be arrested by that cop for threatening to incite slaughter of some 200 000 people. I can't understand why the cop is negotiating with this scumbag instead of placing cuffs on him
Cow slaughter is ILLEGAL there.

The policeman is listening to the complainant.

Sharma Ji

Elite Member
Sep 18, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Seems more of an agitator to me than a complainant
Dharmi/Hindu reverence to the cow/bull and vegetarianism etc may be a subject of ridicule around these here internet parts but one is best advised to not mess with people's feelings about it in the real world, in India at least.

Follow the law, be decent humans.. this is no different, it is much much worse in fact, I'd argue, than desecrating a book or vandalizing a religious monument.

@vsdoc .. samjhao yaar, inko zara

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Dharmi/Hindu reverence to the cow/bull and vegetarianism etc may be a subject of ridicule around these here internet parts but one is best advised to not mess with people's feelings about it in the real world, in India at least.

Follow the law, be decent humans.. this is no different, it is much much worse in fact, I'd argue, than desecrating a book or vandalizing a religious monument.

@vsdoc .. samjhao yaar, inko zara

Bro you know what's happening. The ground is being set for some good old fashioned darr re-jagaoing. As a warning to vote properly in the coming state elections. As well as a ab bhugto rubbing of the nose in retribution. All the signs are there. The ecosystem has been talking about it since the 4th. Even Hathras stampede Yogi is putting down to saajish.

Cheers, Doc

Sharma Ji

Elite Member
Sep 18, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Bro you know what's happening. The ground is being set for some good old fashioned darr re-jagaoing. As a warning to vote properly in the coming state elections. As well as a ab bhugto rubbing of the nose in retribution. All the signs are there. The ecosystem has been talking about it since the 4th. Even Hathras stampede Yogi is putting down to saajish.

Cheers, Doc
You saying it was a false flag like our friend Hussain was ?

Cookie Monster

Oct 30, 2016
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Sorry man, but given your very apparent biases over the many many years you've been here, I'm not buying your guarantee.
Same can be said regarding ur bias…
…as a member pointed out above…saying 200,000 Muslims will be killed is insane…and assumes that a Muslim did it…just like u r assuming…rather than finding out the truth.

It could very well be a false flag to create tensions…u can deny…but it doesn’t matter bcuz no one knows the truth…and according to ur minister…no one is even going to bother…bcuz he is playing judge, jury, executioner.

Jayetsena

Dec 27, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Aaaaah - so a cows head put outside a temple by unknown lunatic so the response is understandable? Are you smoking that shit again bro?
A response of β€œthe culprit will be caught and severely punished.” - only in India you hear a response of 200,000 Muslims will lose their lives? You see why your Modi jeee rhetoric is so dangerous?
What happens in Muslim countries, especially in Pakistan, some thing happens at some corner of globe and ppl will be on roads destroying whatever they see. Some political lunatics says we will kill some imaginary number and you are discussing here. Talk about that when it happens. From July first new laws have come into forceforce, mob lynching attracts death penalty.

Users who are viewing this thread