• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Hindu BJP Leader Openly Threatens To Slaughter 200,000 Muslims!

Barcid

Dec 23, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
This is nothing. Multiple muslim preachers regularly talk about killing hindus and other kafirs.

Sharma Ji

Banned
Sep 18, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Show me where - cite me one? Or get ready for a ban
India hai yaar, har flavor ka provocateur mile ga, politicians and celebrities and news anchors and political pundits se le ke anonymous twitter trolls tak, and everyone it between. Place is a bloody jungle (quite literally)

WildApache

Dec 20, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Only 200,000 ....
There getting soft with there barking now , nothing will change countries a cess pit for civilisation as is the country to its west .

Seems only positive is Bangladesh who has gotten out of this rabble rousing appeasement for its great unwashed .

Musings

Administrator
Jun 23, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
India hai yaar, har flavor ka provocateur mile ga, politicians and celebrities and news anchors and political pundits se le ke anonymous twitter trolls tak, and everyone it between. Place is a bloody jungle (quite literally)
200,000 deaths today - tomorrow will be half million. I see your point bro

Sharma Ji

Banned
Sep 18, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
200,000 deaths today - tomorrow will be half million. I see your point bro
As i said, xhit talkers and rabble rousers ki kami nahi hai, and not to make excuses, at all, but it flies in all directions, from all directions here.

Its just what it is, sadly.

I mostly just roll my eyes, shrug, shake my head, sometimes I chuckle (though not in approval).. and move on.

Not exclusive to here either, USA, even Europe, UK (which you're intimately familiar with I'm sure), Africa, East (Japan, Korea, China etc), Sri Lanka (where I was during peak LTTE times) .. its the human condition.

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
There will be a major communal riot soon in UP. Ecosystem buzzing since the drubbing of the 4th. Huge fissures in BJP ranks. Even larger rift between political party and ideological fountainhead. Everyone knows that part of their ideological core voted against them. The Muslims were never going to. The South and West was lost. But the tectonic shift was in gau heartland. Too much pakodas. Badhazmi. Hence gastric medications needed.

AjitWadhwa

Jul 3, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
There will be a major communal riot soon in UP. Ecosystem buzzing since the drubbing of the 4th. Huge fissures in BJP ranks. Even larger rift between political party and ideological fountainhead. Everyone knows that part of their ideological core voted against them. The Muslims were never going to. The South and West was lost. But the tectonic shift was in gau heartland. Too much pakodas. Badhazmi. Hence gastric medications needed.
Who told you this? When will be the riots?

Users who are viewing this thread