HUAWEI Set to Dominate Tech Landscape with New Smart Devices Launch this September!

微信图片_20240915155626.png微信图片_20240915155658.png微信图片_20240915155744.png

Mark Your Calendars

As the launch date draws near, excitement within the tech community is building. Will HUAWEI’slatest innovations live up to the hype? With the impressive features and upgrades on the horizon,it’s clear that Huawei is gearing up to compete at the top of the industry. Consumers can lookforward to a wider range of tech options for their next smart device, as HUAWEI continues to pushthe boundaries of possibilities in technology.

Dominate the tech landscape? But Huawei had been long dead due to US sanctions, which US and Indian PDFers here repeatedly told us for years.

This new fold phone looks seriously innovative, I am not into phone tech but I am interested to see what this is like, it will be good to actually watch and stream from that size screen

Wonder what battery is like

No esim

Btw Chinese companies are also well placed in the growing e ink space, boox make beautiful product's

Dominate the tech landscape? But Huawei had been long dead due to US sanctions, which US and Indian PDFers here repeatedly told us for years.

Yes they banned Huawei effectively from the smartphone market in the west in 2019 as Huawei was going to destroy all other brands, including Apple.

Yes they banned Huawei effectively from the smartphone market in the west in 2019 as Huawei was going to destroy all other brands, including Apple.
So I can't get Huawei? It's not in any shops

The chinese company will no doubt now become the Darling of Asia Tech

The demand for Chinese Tech will no doubt experience 1000% rise
Due to current events

The chinese company will no doubt now become the Darling of Asia Tech

The demand for Chinese Tech will no doubt experience 1000% rise
Due to current events
US and Israel will bomb themselves out of business.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back