Discussion: Electronic devices based attack in Lebanon

Not surprised. Indian-units in the IDF are known to be FAR MORE brutal than their Jewish counterparts.

Where does this hate come from?
Any logical reason… at all?

My questioned to indians on this forum.
Why are you cheering for death of middle eastern muslims when no one from Lebanon, Syria or Palestine ever did anything bad to you indians or hindus?

The pagers were said to have been manufactured in Taiwan. Most probably with batteries with preinstalled explosives.

What it means is that Taiwan is officially collaborating with Israel and is now a party to the Anglo-Zionist war on the Palestinians. Most Muslims will probably be on China’s side when it decides to liberate Taiwan just like most of them are supporting Russia in its effort to liberate Ukraine.

there seems to be something screwball about a "stock" pager being overloaded to a point where it can turn into a hand grenade. I would think safety has been built into these things.
Because these pagers were reportedly made by an Iranian company :ROFLMAO:

Why not develop your own phones, OS and apps?
It seems they already did this :D

"Security considerations mean that Hezbollah is responsible for its own discrete communication network and there have been previous concerns that Israel may have managed to penetrate its telecommunications. This speculation, though unconfirmed, has been fueled since October by the assassination of several Hezbollah commanders, with targeting coordinates having been generated for locations that were otherwise considered safe."

Last edited:
This is fake; there are no proofs of that. Zionists and the USA put explosives in Tawian, from where came the pagers, and from 4000 targets, more than 80% are civilians. Zionist media is lying that "only Hezbollah was the target." A hundred civilians from Lebaon, Syria, etc. use these pagers. News coming from the west are all controlled by zionist Jews who control banks, media, judges, etc., so all news coming from there are lies.

Where does this hate come from?
Any logical reason… at all?

My questioned to indians on this forum.
Why are you cheering for death of middle eastern muslims when no one from Lebanon, Syria or Palestine ever did anything bad to you indians or hindus?
No who told you we cheer for innocents being killed, some of the guys you might see cheering think all the killed are Hezbollah.

Civilians don't uses pagers at this day an age.

Motorola couldn’t have installed explosives in their devices without the approval of the Taiwan government. Taiwan has entered the war.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the Houthis start sinking Taiwanese ships.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back