In China, demons rampant. Signs of the collapse of the CCP dynasty.

In 1949, CCP seized the highest power in China. Up to now 75 years. They are cruel, savage, greedy, and stingy. They monopolize all power and do not accept any supervision or questioning. As long as they want, they can kill anyone who is different from them. For example, Li Keqiang.

Their wish is "permanent dictatorship in China. Avoiding the cycle of history". Their style is “My power is above everything else, China serves me.”.

Initially (1949-1976). They disguised themselves as revolutionaries. And seize the land and property of the people in the name of revolutionaries. Destroying China's national traditions. Cruelly attacking China's national industries. Causing the Chinese economy to stagnate for nearly 30 years. People suffer from hunger and poverty.

Then 1976-1978. Their internal struggle lasted for 3 years. Further leading to the collapse of the Chinese economy.

Then 1978-1990. They began the 'reform and opening up'.(Similar to the constitutional monarchy of the Qing Dynasty in 1911).CCP Kneeling down to foreign capital/foreign private enterprises.

PS:. 1989, Chinese students who could no longer bear it began the first democratic revolution.

Then in 1991, the Soviet collapsed. CCP, who has always been known for its cruelty, was terrified for the first time

So in 1992. The CCP has begun to open up Chinese private enterprises that have been brutally suppressed for 40 years.

Then in 2013, we encountered Xi jinping.

75 years. They hardly did anything right. Where do they feel great about themselves?

We have been trying to understand CCP. Why is it so barbaric and obsessed with power?

We now think. CCP is governing China in the way/style of a feudal dynasty.

China's biggest contradiction at the moment is. The Chinese people want a fair and law-based society.But the CCP only wants the Chinese people to obey them. Just like the Chinese people once obeyed the feudal dynasty....

This huge social contradiction. This has led to the rampant presence of demons in China.
Is thay you buddy?
The_Brothers_Sun_n_S1_E1_00_44_12_06RC.jpg

CCP does not allow people to say 'NO'

Screenshot_20240916_111830_com_smile_gifmaker_PhotoDetailActivity.jpg

Well, the CCP is learning from the Qing Dynasty how to dictate China for 300 years

KMT or CCP, both are Chinese. But KMT did not have the ability to unite China and make China the second most powerful nation on earth. KMT was no different from Japanese or Korean lap dog mentality. CCP did mistakes in the past but the achievement today overwhelms all past sins. Remember Deng actually persecuted the Cultural Revolution gang of 4 crazies.

KMT or CCP, both are Chinese. But KMT did not have the ability to unite China and make China the second most powerful nation on earth. KMT was no different from Japanese or Korean lap dog mentality. CCP did mistakes in the past but the achievement today overwhelms all past sins. Remember Deng actually persecuted the Cultural Revolution gang of 4 crazies.
My goal remains the same ~ overthrow the CCP. Not related to anything else. For China.

75 years. CCP cannot prove that it is adapted to modern civilization. The Chinese people no longer support such a brutal CCP.

作为支持中共独裁的汉人,我想知道你对于中共的《宁可血流遍地,不可多生一个》的豪迈语录怎么看?

您是否认可中共高官赵白鸽所说的“针对汉族人的计划生育都是自愿的,没有强迫”这一说法?

作为支持中共独裁的汉人,我想知道你对于中共的《宁可血流遍地,不可多生一个》的豪迈语录怎么看?

您是否认可中共高官赵白鸽所说的“针对汉族人的计划生育都是自愿的,没有强迫”这一说法?

I don't care who rules China as long as China is powerful. KMT did many atrocities too. You can overthrow CCP, then what? Who can unite and bring glory? Who can make sure the power of the nation can be united to achieve miracles like manned space? EUV machines? USA is afraid of us because we can do what they can do. It has nothing to do with ideology. Just basic governance!

I don't care who rules China as long as China is powerful. KMT did many atrocities too. You can overthrow CCP, then what? Who can unite and bring glory? Who can make sure the power of the nation can be united to achieve miracles like manned space? EUV machines? USA is afraid of us because we can do what they can do. It has nothing to do with ideology. Just basic governance!
我记得我问得是,你如何看中共扬言让中国人血流遍地,也不准中国人多生一个吧。

你既然谈到了载人航天和光刻机。你是否认为这是中共暴政的功劳,而不是中国人民的智慧?这恰恰是因为中共暴政不阻挠不掺和不折腾而达到的成就?

您说中共暴政带来了荣耀。您是否相信,中国人民支持中共暴政永久独裁,而中国人民绝对不会推翻中共?

我记得我问得是,你如何看中共扬言让中国人血流遍地,也不准中国人多生一个吧。

你既然谈到了载人航天和光刻机。你是否认为这是中共暴政的功劳,而不是中国人民的智慧?这恰恰是因为中共暴政不阻挠不掺和不折腾而达到的成就?

您说中共暴政带来了荣耀。您是否相信,中国人民支持中共暴政永久独裁,而中国人民绝对不会推翻中共?
大哥,别说太多废话。我爷爷是国民党的,什么腐败都见过。Btw, this is an english forum, stop using Mandarin.

大哥,别说太多废话。我爷爷是国民党的,什么腐败都见过。Btw, this is an english forum, stop using Mandarin.
It's not a coincidence. My grandfather is a CCP member. My father is also a CCP member. My grandfather participated in the Korean War. My father participated in the Sino Vietnamese War. If you want to see. I can show you their military medals. I've seen all the corruption.

Screenshot_20240920_135646_com_UCMobile_InnerUCMobile.jpgScreenshot_20240920_135703_com_UCMobile_InnerUCMobile.jpg

Why do we need to overthrow CCP. For China. For a better China. But not a China that continues to rot.

BTW. I don't think it's appropriate to compare CCP and KMT. The CCP and the Qing dynasty should be compared.

It's not a coincidence. My grandfather is a CCP member. My father is also a CCP member. My grandfather participated in the Korean War. My father participated in the Sino Vietnamese War. If you want to see. I can show you their military medals. I've seen all the corruption.

View attachment 66027View attachment 66026

Why do we need to overthrow CCP. For China. For a better China. But not a China that continues to rot.

I saw a cop in the US beat up a person an old asian person and get still get to keep his job. Do you want to overthrow the GOTUS?

I saw a cop in the US beat up a person an old asian person and get still get to keep his job. Do you want to overthrow the GOTUS?
Are you sure you want to drag the topic to the US? Did the US also have a 10-year Cultural Revolution?

I've been watching 走向共和 lately.

u=2417028279,2604347037&fm=253&fmt=auto&app=138&f=JPEG_w=375&h=500.webp

CCP and the Qing Dynasty,
Xi and Empress Dowager Cixi,
Li Keqiang and Emperor Guangxu. How similar.

A decaying dynasty. It would rather drag the entire country down to hell. They also refuse to relinquish their power. Power fascinates them. They must protect their rights at any cost.

A group of zombies are trying to prolong this decaying dynasty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back