In Memory of the 9/11 victims

I still remember the day it happened. We were all glued to the TV because we just couldn't figure out what the fck was happening. Sad day indeed.

I still remember the day it happened. We were all glued to the TV because we just couldn't figure out what the fck was happening. Sad day indeed.

I was going to class in middle school. We couldn’t believe what was happening. Our teacher was hysterical because her daughter was on a flight to DC. Everyone’s eyes were glued to the TV for what felt like an eternity.

What a tragic day. It changed the world forever

Yeah I remember, I went "somewhere" and everybody was talking about 9/11. I had never heard of the Taliban or Osama bin Laden before this date.

All this thread is to remember those that lost their lives on 911. Please do not post conspiracy theories or mock the dead.

Last edited:
What a tragic day. It changed the world forever

Yeah I remember, I went "somewhere" and everybody was talking about 9/11. I had never heard of the Taliban or Osama bin Laden before this date.

I was in a hostel and the whole f**ing instutte cramped into the canteen peering around the little TV set. I kept thinking American newscasters were so dumb they kept calling some guy called 'Osama Alladin' as 'Osama Laden'. Well in a few days we all learnt that a dude called OSama bin laden did exist and all kinds of things after that.

Minute 9:30

"In times of need always grow the goodness and courage of American people"

America marks 23 years since 9/11​

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back