'India a major power, strategically confident under PM Modi's leadership', says Chinese daily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better check along borders, if this is what is being said. Sweet knife is never to be trusted.
China made a mess by Making Bharat/Modi enemy where there was none. I always say Xitler is best thing happen to India manufacturing. It gave second chance which was missed during corrupt congress regime. Modi will never say bad things but he will screw as much as possible once you make enemy. Modi is Yaro da yaar and dushmak ka …

China made a mess by Making Bharat/Modi enemy where there was none. I always say Xitler is best thing happen to India manufacturing. It gave second chance which was missed during corrupt congress regime. Modi will never say bad things but he will screw as much as possible once you make enemy. Modi is Yaro da yaar and dushmak ka …
Better eye someone closer to home

20858.jpeg

Waiting for a troll Chinese to come and paste a random infographic to somehow show that china is better than India and try and make us forget the opening post.

Waiting for a troll Chinese to come and paste a random infographic to somehow show that china is better than India and try and make us forget the opening post.
You guys badmouth China first and I just post some facts to let you know where your true position is now. It's ok for you guys to randomly attack China but not Ok for us to provide facts?

You guys badmouth China first and I just post some facts to let you know where your true position is now. It's ok for you guys to randomly attack China but not Ok for us to provide facts?
Dude. I was talking about a troll Chinese who posts random infographic.

What gave you the idea that I was talking about you?

You are welcome to post your infographic too.

Dude. I was talking about a troll Chinese who posts random infographic.
What is "random infographic" instead of related infographic? can you show us your no random infrographic here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back