'India a major power, strategically confident under PM Modi's leadership', says Chinese daily

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted some info and facts, can you post yours to counter mine?

We can impress global times to write a column praising India. More than CCP trolls ever could.
Why you just do trolling instead of providing facts and figures?

Well, they're part of the big players in asia like indonesia, japan, south korea and china.

Why you just do trolling instead of providing facts and figures?
Why should I provide facts and figures? I am here as an indian, to receive the praise global times is showering on India, and not on lowlife CCP trolls. So CCP trolls need to show facts and figures to survive, not me

Why should I provide facts and figures? I am here as an indian, to receive the praise global times is showering on India, and not on lowlife CCP trolls. So CCP trolls need to show facts and figures to survive, not me
Is this way your Indian way to receive praise? Calling that country's leader Xitler?

微信图片_20240106020732.png

No my way of receiving praise is to thanks global times for realising the importance of India, and make fun of lowlife CCP trolls.
You are such troll, someone insulted China and I provided some facts and figure to show their place, do you have same facts to counter mine?

No my way of receiving praise is to thanks global times for realising the importance of India, and make fun of lowlife CCP trolls.
CCP does a way better job than your Modi

Indian troll army, these people can never provide any facts and arguement, they only know how to troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back