India condemns Iran's Ali Khamenei's remark on ‘suffering of Indian Muslims’: ‘…advised to look at their own record’

Indians online: «kill all muslims, India hindu nation… full sappot Izraiil»

Also indians online: « Protest against Khamnei remarks»

I think its called cognitive dissonance

Yes it's called Pakistan

There was no clause during partition according to which any minority left on any side will get own separate land.

It's a natural human right, hundreds of millions of people have the natural right to seek freedom and independence if they so wish, it might even be back by the U.N as you can't keep millions of people trapped against their will

Lololol dont try deflect.
Cheap trick.
Stay on the topic
What topic..!
Old man from iran did his annual blabbering and india protested as usual. If you are getting way too much excited over it it's your problem.

Shias, Bahais, and Ahmadis are considered enemies of Islam and are not even recognized as Muslims in the Islamic world. So, I’m not sure what Khomeini is talking about.

Buddy shias are fine

The others barely are a scratch on the 2 BILLION and growing Muslim population

What topic..!
Old man from iran did his annual blabbering and india protested as usual. If you are getting way too much excited over it it's your problem.

I am asking you if BJP-RSS + violent subsidiaries have such huge voter bank and support in India.
Then how is Khamaneis’ remarks a provocation to you guys?

Buddy shias are fine

The others barely are a scratch on the 2 BILLION and growing Muslim population
Really !
U have groups like Sipah-e-Sahaba / Lashkar-e-Jhangvi with goals of eradication of shias.
Ur maulvi openly call shia heretics and kafir.
Shia muharram events are regularly attacked.
Hazara shia get massacred on a regular basis.

I am asking you if BJP-RSS + violent subsidiaries have such huge voter bank and support in India.
Then how is Khamaneis’ remarks a provocation to you guys?
We don't mind his blabbering.

Really !
U have groups like Sipah-e-Sahaba / Lashkar-e-Jhangvi with goals of eradication of shias.
Ur maulvi openly call shia heretics and kafir.
Shia muharram events are regularly attacked.
Hazara shia get massacred on a regular basis.

No they are not,, your more likely to get communal violence in India then any shias attacked in Pakistan

It's a natural human right, hundreds of millions of people have the natural right to seek freedom and independence if they so wish, it might even be back by the U.N as you can't keep millions of people trapped against their will

No-one will be trapped. Everyone will be free to leave towards West of East Pakistan. They will get second chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back