India rejects United States' request to shut down Russian media outlet RT

We are partners, not slave. India has sovereign foreign policy. And Americans are not trustworthy at all.

No, you don’t. Did you think that US preferential treatment was free lunch? Today, there is no other country in the world that blatantly receives as much preferential treatment from the US as India. There is a reason. When you make a deal with the devil, you have to abide by its rules. This is the Americans dictating and demanding from you.

We are partners, not slave. India has sovereign foreign policy. And Americans are not trustworthy at all.
Keep buying big ticket weapons off them and let’s see where u end up. Name me one country that buys large scale US weapons and doesn’t tow the US line. This includes their closest allies. Once you’ve spent billions on their weapons and your defence depends on them, they own your butt. They are just reeling India in slowly but surely.

No, you don’t. Did you think that US preferential treatment was free lunch? Today, there is no other country in the world that blatantly receives as much preferential treatment from the US as India. There is a reason. When you make a deal with the devil, you have to abide by its rules. This is the Americans dictating and demanding from you.
Guess then India knows how to deal with devil much better.

Keep buying big ticket weapons off them and let’s see where u end up. Name me one country that buys large scale US weapons and doesn’t tow the US line. This includes their closest allies. Once you’ve spent billions on their weapons and your defence depends on them, they own your butt. They are just reeling India in slowly but surely.
To be honest which big ticket weapon India is buying from USA? Drones are not big ticket weapons.

So far India doesn't seem to be falling in the trap.having too much reliant on any nation is bad nonetheless

Users who are viewing this thread

Back