India to Sign Deal for MQ 9 Predator drones worth 4 Billion USD

So, this is the Americans. On the one hand selling offensive weapons to India. On the other hand, trying to apply sanctions against Chinese firms that assist and sell components for Pakistani missile program. Obviously, the Americans already understand that their sanctions are going to be thrown in the dustbin.
If the MQ-9 is an offensive weapon I wonder where F/A-18, F-35 would stand

Bro, the MQ-9B has 40 hours of endurance, while the P-8I can only manage about 10 hours. That’s a game-changer when it comes to ASW across the entire IOR. With the MQ-9B, we can keep a constant watch, track enemy subs, and monitor maritime activity for much longer without needing to rotate aircraft as often. That kind of endurance gives us better coverage, improved response time, and a major advantage in keeping the IOR under control. @Pingle

The MQ-9B is designed to fly over the horizon via satellite for up to 40 hours.
The cost of operation of MQ-9 is a lot less than P-8I

So, this is the Americans. On the one hand selling offensive weapons to India. On the other hand, trying to apply sanctions against Chinese firms that assist and sell components for Pakistani missile program. Obviously, the Americans already understand that their sanctions are going to be thrown in the dustbin.
Bro MQ9 regularly get's shot by Houthis, just another over hyped and overpriced American wunderwaffe.

Bro MQ9 regularly get's shot by Houthis, just another over hyped and overpriced American wunderwaffe.
8 down so far. I can't believe how expensive they are. 4 billion for 31 mq-9 but no fund for indigenous engine for amca. I don't understand India sometimes lol

8 down so far. I can't believe how expensive they are. 4 billion for 31 mq-9 but no fund for indigenous engine for amca. I don't understand India sometimes lol
Well, let's enjoy the Indian blunders from the sidelines eh

You look at only Pakistani perspective but selling weapons to india from USA is not related to Pakistan.

Whatever USA is selling weapons to india, only because of china.

USA wants indian ocean, domination free from china and Indian navy can do job very well... So, it's a win win situation for both USA and India.... Pakistan is not relevant here .

Both PAK and BD has FN-6 yo, MQ9 gonna get some nasty surprise if it ventured closer to the ground 😛

For Your Information India has already leased 2 MQ 9s for several years now, to see how they would fit in and serve our requirements

We know their operational parameters

They will be invaluable for ISR operations

You look at only Pakistani perspective but selling weapons to india from USA is not related to Pakistan.

Whatever USA is selling weapons to india, only because of china.

USA wants indian ocean, domination free from china and Indian navy can do job very well... So, it's a win win situation for both USA and India.... Pakistan is not relevant here .
U.S. is selling weapons to India because it’s their bread and butter, and India is the largest arms importers, with $700 billion in reserves that will only grow over time. As for Predator drones, they aren’t suitable for contested airspace like China’s. They’re more likely to be used against terrorists in Indian-administered Kashmir, Pakistan-occupied Kashmir, or along the India-Pakistan border to stop infiltrators. These drones are no substitute for fighter jets.

Americans thought this too and sent MQ9s to the Red Sea where ot started dropping like flies. Do Houthis ring a bell?

They sent them.directly over Houthi controlled areas

Whatever may have happened

But We have a very large Area to monitor

10000 km.Land border

Indian Ocean , Arabian Sea, Bay of Bengal till Malacca straits with Thousands of small and big ships.

Both PAK and BD has FN-6 yo, MQ9 gonna get some nasty surprise if it ventured closer to the ground 😛
Irani’s have downed more than 200 of these via proxy and half of them crashed almost intact!

Irani’s know these and many other US drones inside out!

Free technology transfer bhai…….😝👍

I bet you money they gave us all this tech for free, cuz we buying huge amounts of their oil…….😝

Aaaaaahahahahahaaaaaa

Our Indigenous Drones are Still Lacking in Endurance and Service Ceiling
Drishti is an Israeli UAV assembled in India by Adani. In terms of endurance, Indian startups have designed and developed High-Altitude Pseudo-Satellites with impressive long-range and endurance capabilities.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back