Indian Air Force News and Discussions ll

I guess all those images and videos of your aircraft junk littering your countryside aren't enough.

Where's the evidence to show 2 Erieyes and 6 Vipers destroyed according to your ACM.
I'm not talking about some morphed AI slop or a compilation of old pics dug up from years ago and passed around as proof. I'm talking about actual before and after commercial satellite imagery from the dates in question. Actual dated satellite imagery. You made the claim, now show it.
 
I'm not talking about some morphed AI slop or a compilation of old pics dug up from years ago and passed around as proof. I'm talking about actual before and after commercial satellite imagery from the dates in question. Actual dated satellite imagery. You made the claim, now show it.
Your modi crying like a bitch and complaining about Pakistan attack india, your CDF saying your airforce was grounded for 2 days and then calling for a ceasefire is evidence in itself.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top