Indian Air Force News and Discussions ll

One of the Mirage fuel tanks was already found busted. There is also a statement that the Mirage had dropped the fuel tank, and another part of the Mirage was found. However, there is no evidence that the Mirage aircraft itself crashed, and One was Israeli UAV....

And as I already said, evidence was found for three aircraft and available in public. Kid
Aww you must be so proud of your clown Air Force when you fight so so hard to prove that they ONLY got 3 of their top jets including Ra-fail shot down🥹
 
@Musings bro.

Changing to speed limit, better ban me permanently.

I will have no complaint. If I will have no access, no plans to create a new account, I can simply - forget to visit here.. All will be happy..

If it's my last post - best wishes to all, be happy
 
@Musings bro.

Changing to speed limit, better ban me permanently.

I will have no complaint. If I will have no access, no plans to create a new account, I can simply - forget to visit here.. All will be happy..

If it's my last post - best wishes to all, be happy

Best post you have done so far, although I expect we will see you again....
 

And as I already said, evidence was found for three aircraft and available in public. Kid

Dumbo

The link you shared literally says one mirage 2000 was at least among the shot down aircraft while in other post you are saying there is no proof of mirage being shot down

Did you even bother to read your own link? How dumb and low iq you bharatis are??
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Country Watch Latest

Back
Top