• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Indian Politics Corner - The Spice Shop

Paitoo

Sep 8, 2021
Respected @Sharma Ji ,

I trust this missive finds you in the best of health and spirits. I humbly seek your attention to a matter of grave concern, which has arisen amidst the ongoing Lok Sabha elections of the year two thousand and twenty-four. With the deepest respect and the utmost propriety, I am compelled to voice my earnest protest against a burgeoning practice that threatens the sanctity of our democratic process.

It is well established, Your Excellency, that the esteemed members of our political fraternity are enjoined to refrain from public commentary regarding the likely outcomes of elections whilst the electoral process is underway. Such a noble restraint ensures that the electorate may exercise their franchise uninfluenced, guided solely by their own conscience and discernment. However, it has come to my attention, with no small measure of dismay, that a multitude of politicians have seen fit to flout this venerable convention, offering prognostications and opinions on the impending results with unprecedented frequency.

This unseemly behaviour, Your Excellency, not only contravenes the spirit of impartiality enshrined in our democratic ethos but also poses a perilous influence upon the electorate's judgement. The act of conjecturing on the probable victors, while the ballots are yet to be cast and counted, is an affront to the principles of fair play and equity that underpin our electoral system.

Might I be so bold as to beseech Your Excellency to take cognizance of this perturbing trend and to employ the full measure of your esteemed office to restore decorum and propriety to our electoral proceedings? A stern admonition to the errant parties and a reaffirmation of the inviolate sanctity of the electoral process would, I dare say, be most salutary.

In closing, permit me to extend my most profound gratitude for your attention to this urgent matter. I remain, as ever, your most humble and obedient servant.

With the highest regard,
Paitoo

CC: @Mrloveday

Mrloveday

Banned
Feb 9, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Respected @Sharma Ji ,

I trust this missive finds you in the best of health and spirits. I humbly seek your attention to a matter of grave concern, which has arisen amidst the ongoing Lok Sabha elections of the year two thousand and twenty-four. With the deepest respect and the utmost propriety, I am compelled to voice my earnest protest against a burgeoning practice that threatens the sanctity of our democratic process.

It is well established, Your Excellency, that the esteemed members of our political fraternity are enjoined to refrain from public commentary regarding the likely outcomes of elections whilst the electoral process is underway. Such a noble restraint ensures that the electorate may exercise their franchise uninfluenced, guided solely by their own conscience and discernment. However, it has come to my attention, with no small measure of dismay, that a multitude of politicians have seen fit to flout this venerable convention, offering prognostications and opinions on the impending results with unprecedented frequency.

This unseemly behaviour, Your Excellency, not only contravenes the spirit of impartiality enshrined in our democratic ethos but also poses a perilous influence upon the electorate's judgement. The act of conjecturing on the probable victors, while the ballots are yet to be cast and counted, is an affront to the principles of fair play and equity that underpin our electoral system.

Might I be so bold as to beseech Your Excellency to take cognizance of this perturbing trend and to employ the full measure of your esteemed office to restore decorum and propriety to our electoral proceedings? A stern admonition to the errant parties and a reaffirmation of the inviolate sanctity of the electoral process would, I dare say, be most salutary.

In closing, permit me to extend my most profound gratitude for your attention to this urgent matter. I remain, as ever, your most humble and obedient servant.

With the highest regard,
Paitoo

Duly Noted

11/10 Trolling

JaneBhiDoYaaron

Jul 15, 2015
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

PM Modi hits back at Rahul Gandhi over ‘khata khat’ poll promise: ‘Gone in Amethi…’​

-----------------

@Paitoo @Guru Dutt @Mrloveday and co.

slog overs aa gae hain, Modi Ji ekdum de-danadan lagaing chakkas, chawkas..

virender65_201908111205.jpg

Last line was killer.

Also, how the F Rahul is going to give 100,000 rupees to every Indian every year. Also this Khatakhat is saying he will remove poverty in seconds. what the F? Your UPA government was ruling 10 years back.

Sharma Ji

Elite Member
Sep 18, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Mr @ Paitoo

Modi Ji is making the.... new rules.

I will be watchings with the, fully rapt attention, the counting of results.

Gleefully yours

Mr Sharma.

JaneBhiDoYaaron

Jul 15, 2015
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Respected @Sharma Ji ,

With the highest regard,
Paitoo

1715951935097.gif

May 5, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Respected @Sharma Ji ,

With the highest regard,
Paitoo

You write so well

You should use your writing skills in a more remuneration manner

Sharma Ji

Elite Member
Sep 18, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Last line was killer.

Also, how the F Rahul is going to give 100,000 rupees to every Indian every year. Also this Khatakhat is saying he will remove poverty in seconds. what the F? Your UPA government was ruling 10 years back.
Mayawati, SP, commies etc ka votebank kaat raha hai, let him do.

Indie alliance me causing more fissures... the truth is they all want him to fail so they can swoop in.. They're all sharks circling the sinking ship eheh

Excellent, everything is going to plan, muahahaha :LOL:

200w.gif

JaneBhiDoYaaron

Jul 15, 2015
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Lo Ji Shriman Arvind Kejriwal is out of jail and so did drama.

JaneBhiDoYaaron

Jul 15, 2015
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Even Guru (Anna Hazare) of Gunghroo sheth aka Sri Kejriwal is also showing middle finger.

Joe Shearer

INT'L MOD
Apr 19, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Respected @Sharma Ji ,

With the highest regard,
Paitoo

What excellent language

Sharma Ji

Elite Member
Sep 18, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Ye saala Hindi coaching classes kyun nahi leta ? It'll help in no small measure to connect with the masses in 80 seat OoPee.

--------------------------------

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Country Watch Latest

Latest Posts