Indus Shield 2024

In addition to #9 (Griffins) & #29 (Aggressors) one can expect #15 (Cobras) to be there with the only J-10C's.

Everything else in Pakistan's inventory is speculative. Drones and AWACS should be there too :unsure: , right ?
@CombatCorner

Last year, #5 (Falcons) were there with Block 52's over from Shahbaz AFB.
#16 (Black Panthers) were also present with the Block III's.

Anyone have any idea how many Squadrons actually operate the Block III's?
Once a PAF source disclosed that while our Viper and Thunder units get plenty of experience from International exercises , the Mirage and F-7 squadrons need to be kept in gear so whenever possible, these units are also put through their paces so one can expect the likes of Bandits and Talons to also participate.
As you know everyone wants to rub shoulders with the J-10s and it's worth finding out what chapters the Block-52 are writing during their CAPs specially around the LOC.

FB_IMG_1727437544658.jpg

So far the three confirmed nations will be participating with the following equipments.

View attachment 67146

Good to see the Egyptians in Pakistan !!!!! I wonder if the Typhoons and F15s are not appearing due to the J10CE's ?! Any restrictions imposed on Saudia Arabia ? ( maybe i am reading to much into things.)

Good to see the Egyptians in Pakistan !!!!! I wonder if the Typhoons and F15s are not appearing due to the J10CE's ?! Any restrictions imposed on Saudia Arabia ? ( maybe i am reading to much into things.)
I can't speak on the EFTyphoon, however, both F-15SA & J-10c featured together during Indus Shield '23 (last year).

Germany has been a prick as of late when it comes to the Typhoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back