Iran has requested the Pakistan Air Force to provide training for its fighter pilots!

Well, we did not join USA in fooling our own people my friend.

Think about the fact that why Iranian leader made eveloping nuclear weapons Haram. For sure, not because west could stop us from developing them but for other reasons.
So you think your countrymen are not being fooled even today by your own regime?? :ROFLMAO: I will not waste my time proving that.. !!

Rest you have extremely limited knowledge of why Pakistan developed nuclear weapons and how this program helped Pakistan to ensure its geographical existece on multiple times by attempted misadventures from our Eastern neighbor. Just rewind the history and you will find how Pakistan is still surviving despite such multidimensional threat environment.

there was no drone bombing on innocent civilians ....those were terrorists and didn't have the drones ....
Have some shame and respect for the innocent that were killed by CIA drone strikes in Pak. There were plenty. They were not terrorists.

A 68 year old grand mother was she a terrorist?

What about dozens of miners and their families?

There are so many cases easily avcessible.

Pak leaders sold themselves out and let the US murder and conduct terrorism on Pak territory Israeli style. Shame on anyone who turns a blind eye to such horror.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back