Iran - Israel/US War: Israel-US declare war on Iran, Iran responds

I was not discussing the probability. I was discussing the rationality from a thermodynamics standpoint. Nukes are by nature air burst weapons. And since Cold War China, Russia, and U.S. have built nuclear resistant bunkers into mountains as doomsday shelters. Clearly if they felt that was not practical defense they wouldn’t have spent so much resources to build them.

Again, if Iran is going to sprint they wouldn’t do it on the site that has 24/7 satellite observation.
I wouldn't put it past any of the big 3 major powers to have all types of nukes for different situations including bunker buster nukes and cobalt nukes etc
 
You serve zionists and this is what you get in response by AnsarAllah heroes

Massive fires in facilities and oil depots in the Saudi interior as a result of the extremely intense Yemeni strikes 🔥


 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Country Watch Latest

Back
Top