Kyussis
SpeedLimited
Who? I can't recall anyone saying that ever!There have been Iranians on this forum that insisted we didn't need an air force and shouldn't invest in one because we have missiles.
Now you can see the result of their theories.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Who? I can't recall anyone saying that ever!There have been Iranians on this forum that insisted we didn't need an air force and shouldn't invest in one because we have missiles.
Now you can see the result of their theories.
It's a lot more embarrassing for Americans.
1 F15
1 A10
1 Blackhawk
2 C130s
Iranians clearly didn't care to capture a pilot in that uninhabited area of Iran near the Gulf waters. And probably didn't know in the beginning it was a successful shoot down.
Trump admin is trying to spin this a victory
Actually according to some reports they even destroyed another A10 in the process
Even 20 km inside our territory is considered deep inside our territory for me. It wasn't a place on the border.You keep saying “deep” inside Iran.
Lordegan is like 200KM from Iraqi border. It’s also apart of the Zargos mountain chain. You act like he fell in middle of Isfahan and hid in a trash can.
And that shows how much importance they give to save one abhorrent excuse of human being.I won't call the rescue of this a pilot a success for the americans since they've lost some jets and helicopters in order to find him lol
4 airplanes destroyed in 1 day, 2 helicopters and one A-10 hit (injured personnel) plus 2nd Pilot who got rescued is injured as well and hid in some remote mountainous area. I call it a military win for Iran. I don't care about hollywoodism.This is complete cope, they failed to inflict any deaths on the CSAR teams, Also they didn't want to capture the pilot??? Lmao what kind of bullshit is that.
First time you made a sensible commentThe US has literal boneyards full of airframes that they can pick parts or entire working aircraft from. Even if we assume that in addition to the 2 C-130s and A-10, the damaged Blackhawks are also no longer operable, the Americans still don't care. For them actually the pilot is the more expensive equipment.
The symbolism of this and the movies its going to spawn is also worth it.
Still, this was just one small battle over 2 aircrew. Iran is doing far better than anyone could imagine in this war and recovering 2 airmen doesn't open the Strait of Hormuz or stop the missiles.
I'm speaking as an AmericanThis is complete cope, they failed to inflict any deaths on the CSAR teams, Also they didn't want to capture the pilot??? Lmao what kind of bullshit is that.
I can remember many of such contributors on this forum, many. Most notably, SalarHaqq, which was worshipped as some sort of greatest thinker or something by some people here.Who? I can't recall anyone saying that ever!
I am mad that not even a single American was killed after a day of flying deep inside our territory.
2 airplanes or 4?4 airplanes destroyed in 1 day, 2 helicopters and one A-10 hit (injured personnel) plus 2nd Pilot who got rescued is injured as well and hid in some remote mountainous area. I call it a win for Iran.
This is for Iranians to internalize. I'm not Iranian but an American frustrated with damage Trump administration has done to our economy and global standing.What's more embarrassing than the enemy able to operate deep into enemy territory with helicopters, refueling and for days able to extract multiple pilots with limited damage. Let's not be delusional here.
Yea that definitely shows the incompetence of Irani army soldiers. This was the best time to use shoulder Manpads Russia provided them.What's more embarrassing than the enemy able to operate deep into enemy territory with helicopters, refueling and for days able to extract multiple pilots with limited damage. Let's not be delusional here.