AZ_HighCountry
INT'L MOD
The best a analysis I have seen so far .
Interesting perspective. And in many parts of the world, could be quite catastrophic.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The best a analysis I have seen so far .
On the West coast, it is at $7 a gallon .I saw 5.71 driving home
Haider bhai here in Japan aatta was ¥99 per kg last year. Now it’s ¥ 298 per kg.you missed commodity massive inflation. Grocery went to high, due to massive inflation.
The best a analysis I have seen so far .
Another bold claim
Yes, but first we have to see real evidence.It's speedboats with AI, so I don't think this is too far fetched to believe.
Weird Egypt is involved now
Yup, I've been stating the same in the US Respective thread. In spite of the "all things MAGA are great and wins are being stacked left and right", reality says differently. Gasoline is up again in my area. And, as a number of you know, US consumer sentiment, which is a leading indicator, is down.