Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yeah, they will be constrained without US tanker support, but then again I wouldn't be surprised if the US is covertly supporting them with assets located in their bases in Iraq or Kuwait.Even with that though, can the Israelis alone get enough tankers in the air?
Not sure, seems like this attack may not have had US backing, for sure the Americans would not have physically stopped the Israelis, but looks like no logistics support. Mind you we can only guess I suppose, last time flightradar was full of US tankers in the region, no nothing is in the air
Yeah, they will be constrained without US tanker support, but then again I wouldn't be surprised if the US is covertly supporting them with assets located in their bases in Iraq or Kuwait.
Not sure, seems like this attack may not have had US backing, for sure the Americans would not have physically stopped the Israelis, but looks like no logistics support. Mind you we can only guess I suppose, last time flightradar was full of US tankers in the region, no nothing is in the air
Israel does not execute without planning with USA..
rest is lip service
The UK and Germany both provided their tankers to Israel, to attack Iran in the 12 day war. We only found out about them when some of the tankers forgot to turn off their transponders over Lebanon/Jordan/Syria/Iraq. So, there may be more support being provided to Israel and this time, the countries have become better to hide their direct involvement.
I thought those tankers were to support RAF planes defending Israel against drones, not taking part in actual strikes
Exactly… I don’t understand why Iran refuses to attack Israeli energy sites. Israel hits Irans.
How could Iran launch special ops forces into Azerbaijan? What are you smoking?
Is your "outburst" based on the fake Cnn article, btw?
Iran should ideally launch special ops forces into Azerbaijan to blow up the pipe, and associated infrastructure that Azerbaijan is using to deliver oil. It is a far target, if Israel attacks Iran's infrastructure.
Not just "target" it with 1-2 drones and then call it quits which is what Iran does. But, actually blow it up.
I now Azerbaijan is meant to be a behavior to Pakistan etc, but the behavior of Azerbaijan towards helping Israel, in the Genocide(providing oil), and now the war on Iran has been unacceptable (to me at least ..).