PAKISTANFOREVER
Trusted Member
I had profiled Trump during his first term and I had warned about him many times in the Gaza War thread that he was going to be even more destructive to the Middle East than Biden was, even more pro Israel than Biden was. I can't pin point what drives Trump in the Middle East but I think it is a combination of extreme racism, family ties with Israel, campaign donations, and, for a man not even 'spiritual', a strange love for Zionism.
Of those factors, I believe Trump's racism plays a large part. He, despite really wanting to grab both Canada and Greenland, wouldn't launch a war on them. But he would and does bomb the $hit out of brown and black people; he wouldn't mind bombing and destroying any non-White country. His immigration policies and his love for the South African White immigrants, along with his remarks about immigration into Europe all betray a very racist mindset.
Trump and the white europeans in general see non-whites as lower breed, subhuman savages who should ALL be wiped off the face of the earth as we don't have a right to exist. That is WHY white europeans have genocided 100s of millions of non-whites for the past 400 years and continue to do so. That explains the millions killed in Iraq, afghanistan, syria, libya etc by these white europeans and the the current gaza genocide. That is the uncomfortable reality that NO-ONE (both whites and non-whites) wants to face up to and discuss.
White europeans have an inherent genocidal rage against non-whites. It's in their dna, their blood and EVRYONE knows it but not many want to admit it. Even if they are consciously not thinking it, subconsciously it's there.








