Iran - Israel/US War: Israel-US declare war on Iran, Iran responds

So who is really running the show in Iran right now ? Khamenei had delegated to Ali Larijani the foreign policy, and I think we saw a tweet from Larijani indicating he is alive.

So is Larijani directing the Iranian response or commanders are still just following a pre-planned playbook for now ?
If I honestly have to bet it’s multiple people I different areas told to operate independently unless told otherwise
 
They have to go after depots and their silicon valley... data centers, fabs, software/hardware
Ports and warehouses
that is their whole nexus...
I think they may well do
But we won't know for a while.

Remember we only saw satellite imagery of the 12 day war a few days ago indicating decent hits.
 
So who is really running the show in Iran right now ? Khamenei had delegated to Ali Larijani the foreign policy, and I think we saw a tweet from Larijani indicating he is alive.

So is Larijani directing the Iranian response or commanders are still just following a pre-planned playbook for now ?
Apparently everything is decentralized, command structures are set up with their own autonomy, so the top guy going should not change that
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top