Iran - Israel/US War: Israel-US declare war on Iran, Iran responds



I guess, We are heading towards the end of war .

So you believe they say it’s done and it’s done they hit energy plants vital infrastructure and Iran won’t keep responding until there is true balance but no I don’t think it’s done in the slightest they have the strait Iran can keep calling it a win as long as they control the world’s economies
 
Was the Isfahan FARP part of a secret attempt to raid Isfahan nuclear complex that failed?


Americans can fly across the globe and bomb Iran's nuclear facilities, they've done it last year why would they ever send boots on the ground to sabotage nuclear facilities
 
To be confirmed

IRIB and other Iranian medias with visual proof claims at least 1 US spec ops soldier was carbonized and obliterated in the rescue operation

 
Nobody in this world predicted what we are seeing, IRGC was supposed to have been crushed along with IRI within a week. We are in 6th week now and IRI in the entire war never lost control of strategic escalation ladder which matters most, never got suppressed or deterred, kept tit-for tat strikes going on ... remember they are fighting the toughest possible military alliance of 12 countries led by first world hyper power and a great power that controls the global politics and finances.

I am preparing a war report I will post here and on my social like I did for 12 day war, it will be long but will cover everything.
 
They believe that the enriched uranium is located in Isfahan.

What a total disaster. That's why Trump is chimping out today.

me thinks it might be in fordow

@Persian Gulf how likely is that to be the case? to they put their best material there?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top