Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yet no American/Israeli strikes are happening inside Iran.
Pakistan is Playing its part as a Neighbor and responsible state. they attempted to get the parties together but unfortunately if they cant ..we cant do anything! fighting will resume!and this is exactly the colonial mind set they have
the question is has Pakistan been played here ?
There is no ceasefire. I have no idea what the whole damn world is going on about.
I believe Trump just wanted a off-ramp from his civilization ending BS. It's status quo. The war is continuing
You have to have the intelligence and the capability to do so. Iran does not.I dont understand, why when this guy appears in public media why dont iran just hit where he is.