Gripen9
Trusted Member
Yes, you are right. Another scumbag.No, the one sleeping with Noem was Corey Lewandowski...
Last edited:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yes, you are right. Another scumbag.No, the one sleeping with Noem was Corey Lewandowski...
Majority of Indians in UAE/Qatar/Bahrain are hindus.I would think most of the Indians in the Gulf are Muslim. Why would they be Hindu? Maybe a few are, but I think most that go there specifically are Muslims.
Interesting
I would think most of the Indians in the Gulf are Muslim. Why would they be Hindu? Maybe a few are, but I think most that go there specifically are Muslims.
Majority of Indians in UAE/Qatar/Bahrain are hindus.
Saudi may have more Muslims esp. in Makkah/Madinah
I just searched it up, and apparently for the UAE the Indians there are about 50% Muslim, 25% Hindu, 25% Christian.That's not the case, plenty of the Hindus are there, if not the majority, they will then spew anti Muslim propaganda
You can't make this stuff up!
The US Navy secretary has become the latest American official to leave their post since the war began - reportedly due to tensions with Pete Hegseth.
This fake honour of you Persians has resulted in every nationality, under the sun, ruling u at one time or anotherI'm sure whoever country you represent will act "smart and submissive" and take the deal. But Iran cares more about honor than bending over so no thanks