Meengla
Elite Member
I'm not ignoring anything at all. I'm amused at people like you who thinks USA is going to agree to Iran demands. If Iran feels they can fight and withstand USA attacks, dropout from negotiations and be ready to bear the consequences of 2nd round. I hope Irani population can withstand the heat of 2nd round of hostilities in which you know what'd happen eventually.
Trust me: There wouldn't even have been a ceasefire brokered by Pakistan in the second week of April had the attackers not realized continuing the attacks was following some kind of law of diminishing returns! When has Netanyahu ever backed out of destroying and killing until he is stopped by America? Have you seen the recent Gaza war? There is not an iota of concern for others' death and destruction in the heart of Netanyahu and probably not in the heart of Trump either! I have seen a credible analyst saying that Trump probably only cares for Ivanka and for nobody else in this world.
Going forward, there could be attacks on Iran to cause massive destruction using B2s like bombers but it would be a Pyrrhic victory at best. Have you seen a recent viral video of Robert Kagan? He, as war monger as he is, is right in saying that it will require a ground invasion of Iran to capitulate Iran. I'd add to that: Or multiple nukes in various parts of Iran. And both are a near impossibility.






