Iran - Israel/US War: Israel-US declare war on Iran, Iran responds

I swear I have at least seen a normal behaving Israeli but never a normal Pahlavi supporter.

Such experience shows how horrible they are.

Iran needs a cleansing, and these traitors should be slaughtered enmass

I know most of these scum bags are outside Iran, but the ones inside iran Deserve no mercy, otherwise they will just wait for their next chance


I remember the idiots at some Iranian University, protesting,
These protests were then used as propaganda against Iran
The U.S and Israel then bombed the very university these morons had the honor of attending

This kind of fuckwittery deserves a brutal putting down
 
And Pakistani forces will protect KSA as well as they can under the mutual defence pact.
That is certainly a bold decision. It’ll be interesting to see how Iran responds, given the range of pressure points it can use.
 
And Pakistani forces will protect KSA as well as they can under the mutual defence pact.
I doubt Pakistani forces can do much against waves of soldiers and attackers from Yemen and Iraq .. I mean look at the 2 houthi wars what happened to KSA allies ! they even lost fighter jets now imagine waves attacking saudi regime.
 
Last edited:
It can, as it was and will be again if it continues to assist and or participate in attacks on Iran.

Attacks on Saudi have been limited, if anything Iran has been reserved when dealing with Saudi Arabia probably because it knows if iran wants peace and prosperity then a good positive working relationship with SA is vital for the future of the region
 
That is certainly a bold decision. It’ll be interesting to see how Iran responds, given the range of pressure points it can use.
Last thing Iran needs is more enemies, so yes, it'd certainly be interesting how they respond. Not much probably as Field Marshall and ISI chief of Pakistan both are in Iran atm.
 
I doubt Pakistani forces can do much against waves of soldiers and attackers from Yemen and Iraq .. I mean look at the 2 houthi wars what happened to KSA allies ! they even lost fighter jets now imagine waves attacking saudi regime.
There's a thing, Pakistani Forces are used to fighting toe to toe against technological sophisticated and numerically superior adversary like India, the scale of which, frankly most of the Arab world cannot comprehend. I think Pakistan is confident in its abilities. Goodluck to anyone who go against them.
 
There's a thing, Pakistani Forces are used to fighting toe to toe against technological sophisticated and numerically superior adversary like India, the scale of which, frankly most of the Arab world cannot comprehend. I think Pakistan is confident in its abilities. Goodluck to anyone who go against them.
We are talking about different fronts which USA and israel can't deal with.
 
We are talking about different fronts which USA and israel can't deal with.
As I said earlier, SMDA is a purely defensive pact. Pakistani forces stationed in KSA won't be venturing into Yemen or Iraq. So you are misunderstanding the front. They'll be defending KSA. You really think some rag tag militants are gonna successfully venture in KSA when 2 squadrons of JF17s and thousands of Pakistani troops are present? Itd be a bloodbath, but not for Pakistanis.
 
probably because it knows if iran wants peace and prosperity then a good positive working relationship with SA
Not likely true as Saudi regimes have been hostile to Iran since the founding of the Saudi state. Aggressively spread anti Shia propaganda and theology through the region and funded the construction of a foreign force aimed at the destruction of Iran.

In binary terms yes Iran has attacked Saudi and will do so again as needed.

A better alternative is Shia Iraqis recovering eastern Shia oil rich lands occupied by the Saudi clan and cutting the Saudi state to size.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top